“Bad Food”

Super Mex Restaurant & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
“Bad Food”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I can only review the lite menu, because that is all we ordered:

Lettuce Wraps with Chicken
Shredded dark meat chicken and leafs of lettuce. That is it. The chicken wasn't that bad but it definitely wasn't healthy. The lettuce was old and wilted, I had to throw it out.

Whole Wheat Quesadilla with Chicken
Whole wheat tortilla with shredded chicken and low fat cheese. It didn't taste healthy, but it didn't taste good either. Really greasy. Probably the best out of what we ordered.

2 Low Carb Tacos-1 Chicken and 1 Beef
Same chicken as before. The tortilla was supposedly low carb, it was hard to tell how it tasted because it was soaked in grease.
The beef was inedible! Mushy, super salty, I couldn't put my finger on the taste, but I almost threw up. We threw it away.

The lettuce wraps and taco combo came with a side of veggies of mushrooms, onions, and zucchini. The onions were pretty good, like they were pickled in vinegar. We didn't eat the other veggies because they had been cooked in either oil or butter.

We ended up with something that looked like a tostada, we didn't order it. The chicken on it was chunks of white breast meat, it tasted pretty good. That chicken seemed healthier than the shredded.

There is no way we would go back.

• Visited October 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Terrible, Awful dont waste your money”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Didn't feel up to cooking and had a taste for mexican so I stopped in with a friend. Wow food was terrible and the service was even worse. Our server Sandra rarely checked back to see if we needed anything and then forgot half our order. Couldn't wait to get out of there. Definitely, no tip and we were both sick that night.
Stay away from that place.

Visited September 2012
Las Vegas
“For the price a nice place to eat”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is not a gourmet experience but if you like a certain kind of Mexican food this is a great place to eat. There menu is very reasonably priced and they always have coupons. They have a lite menu that has many lower fat and calories options and is it very good. There lunch menu is very low priced. I like the low fat Chicken Burrito and my daughter likes the grilled veggie burritto. We eat lunch here 1or 2 times a month. It is a bar/restaurant but the restaurant has a separate side. We have always had good service. It is worth a try!

• Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada for 37 years
“Reasonably priced- Good Food”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Unadvertised Lunch Special of the day is $4.99. Ask about it.

Visited June 2012
“Medicore Mexican”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We ate here for late lunch, service was slow, food slow even though restaurant was empty.

I had queso dip--it was average.

I had chicken fajitas and they were decent