“Great Place To Watch The Game On Sundays”
Review of Home Plate Grill & Bar - CLOSED

Home Plate Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We had a party of 8 or was it 10 maybe 11...who knows? Group size aside, Home Plate B&G is a great place to hang out with friends and family, watch the sunday games, eat some great food and have some laughs over some pitchers of beers. The menu has all your delicious American-Fusion-SportsBar-ComfortFood, although we haven't sampled everything on the menu some of the stand outs are the wings, onion rings, pizza supreme, philly steak sandwhich and the mushroom burger... we never have room left over for dessert but they have these things called "Zeppoles" they look delicious. Well, not much more to say; the place is a great hang out, the service is awesome, the kids enjoy pinball not to mention the food and everybody goes home happy.

There are newer reviews for Home Plate Grill & Bar

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I went here because it is not too far from home. We discovered that they make a pretty good pizza, so we went back. The service is good and the atmosphere is perfect for a casual lunch or dinner. It is also a good place for carry-out. You would think there would be more great pizza places in Vegas, but some just aren't that good. The few times we have been here, the quality has been consistent, which is a plus in my book. I would recommend it.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food at the Home Plate is awesome. We decided to stop for dinner there last weekend. Never having been there, I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought it would just be typical old bar food, but it was so much better! Everything was flavorful and satisfying. I highly recommend the BBQ chicken pizza and the Philly Chesesteaks. Even my picky kiddo gobbled up all of our food! The restaurant is very clean. I love that the dining area is separate from the bar/smoking area. We did take our food to go, though. We have a one-year-old, so it was easiest for us to eat at home. Our food was prepared quickly and perfectly. We will definitely be returning again soon!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I met a friend at Home Plate Grill & Bar to watch football and to eat lunch. The pizza was delicious and the service was really good during a busy Sunday afternoon. I would recommend Home Plate to a friend.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have eaten here for the fried clams and oysters but this time tried the pizza. What really impressed me was the crust. It was crispy and stayed that way until we were done. I think the secret is the pan they serve it on. It has a dimpled surface that keeps it up off of the pan and stays nice and crunchy. Yummy.