“Traditional American food at its best!”

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 4,979 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I just love the setting of this restaurant. The food is traditional American fare at its best. It feels like stepping back in time. The staff are smart, polite and very helpful. This place stole a little piece of my heart, but a warning to check the price of the crab before you order so that the bill isn't at shock at the end!

1  Thank Heather B

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

When you are greeted by Thomas, you're experience in good food, superb stone crabs and a steak to cut with your fork begins. Situated in the base of the forum shops, it is a must for lunch! Well worth treating yourself to a bottle of bubbly while you wait for your feast.

1  Thank Hanky53
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The food here is quality and is the service is exceptional, but I would certainly hope so for the price. Thankfully we had reservations - we went on a weekday and there was a long waiting time for those without reservations.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here for our Valentine's dinner (a couple days early) and we were very impressed. It seems that if you have a reservation (which we did) you are invited to sit in the back half of the restaurant, which is tucked away from the hustle & bustle of the Caesars Forum Shops crowd. We really enjoyed this privacy.
Our server, Troy, was very attentive and classy. I felt unsophisticated as I had to ask him what a few of the dishes were, and his replies were very simple and polite. I felt that he did not look down upon me for my ignorance (unlike some other high end steak restaurants I've been to). He was a very good listener and helped guide what dishes and what portion sizes to order. The food came out fairly quickly and was delicious. We shared a shrimp appetizer, a filet mignon and a scallop entree along with a salad and some sides (broccolini and the special loaded hash browns that aren't on the menu). Everything tasted AMAZING!!
My husband and I always had full water glasses. And we both appreciated that although there were obviously employees designated to bus tables and refill water glasses, Troy didn't mind doing some of that himself. I think that's how all of the servers at this restaurant are but I'm not sure.
Even the desserts we tasted (key lime pie, banana cream pie, and some peanut butter cheesecake yumminess) were delicious!
The portion sizes were just right. Not too much food and not an itty bitty serving like at some fancy places. For the service and food that we received, the prices are EXTREMELY fair. We will definitely eat here again and request Troy as our server. I suggest you do the same if you are looking for a nice, high end steak and/or seafood experience.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Tried for first time and very good. Sea Bass is the best I have every had. Tuna also very good. A really good choice in Vegas. Very good service.

1  Thank Joe Crawford