“Excellent food and service!”

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here for our Valentine's dinner (a couple days early) and we were very impressed. It seems that if you have a reservation (which we did) you are invited to sit in the back half of the restaurant, which is tucked away from the hustle & bustle of the Caesars Forum Shops crowd. We really enjoyed this privacy.
Our server, Troy, was very attentive and classy. I felt unsophisticated as I had to ask him what a few of the dishes were, and his replies were very simple and polite. I felt that he did not look down upon me for my ignorance (unlike some other high end steak restaurants I've been to). He was a very good listener and helped guide what dishes and what portion sizes to order. The food came out fairly quickly and was delicious. We shared a shrimp appetizer, a filet mignon and a scallop entree along with a salad and some sides (broccolini and the special loaded hash browns that aren't on the menu). Everything tasted AMAZING!!
My husband and I always had full water glasses. And we both appreciated that although there were obviously employees designated to bus tables and refill water glasses, Troy didn't mind doing some of that himself. I think that's how all of the servers at this restaurant are but I'm not sure.
Even the desserts we tasted (key lime pie, banana cream pie, and some peanut butter cheesecake yumminess) were delicious!
The portion sizes were just right. Not too much food and not an itty bitty serving like at some fancy places. For the service and food that we received, the prices are EXTREMELY fair. We will definitely eat here again and request Troy as our server. I suggest you do the same if you are looking for a nice, high end steak and/or seafood experience.

• Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Abilene
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Tried for first time and very good. Sea Bass is the best I have every had. Tuna also very good. A really good choice in Vegas. Very good service.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Joe Crawford
Las Vegas, Nevada
“So Worth It!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Have eaten here several times-always delicious, always excellent service-is noisy because it's busy but it adds to the atmosphere. Waiters will tell you a dish is big enough to split so you don't waste-rare for upscale restaurants.

Visited January 2013
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I ate at Joe's along with six others. My wife and I had the stone crab and it was fantastic. The others had seafood platters and sea bass. Everyone agreed it was the best meal of the week. It's pricey but worth it. Service was exellent.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank oneontajones
“Lovely food”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very fresh fish! Overall delicious and worth the extra money for this quality of food. I had sole stuffed with mushroom purée and a lobster bisque sauce. Absolutely scrumptious!

Very good, attentive staff, would definitely recommend and will be going back again.

• Visited January 2013