“Best Rib-eye and Keylime Pie Ever!”

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 5,315 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was by far the best medium cooked rib-eye I have ever had! There was 9 of us dining on a VERY busy Tuesday night. We had 8pm reservations, but the entire party didn't show up until 8:20, by 8:30 we were being seated! This was a bachelor party dinner/trip for two of my friends so I made note of that during my reservation, and they gave the grooms to be complimentary deserts. From the Duckhorn Merlot, to the excellently cooked Bone-In Rib-eye, to the delicious Key Lime Pie, everything was great. The only bad thing I can say is that I felt a little rushed, as the waiter seemed to drive the table down a certain path (easy for him) when ordering (steaks, and sides for the table...no apps). I wanted to try the Madagascar Shrimp, but I got the crab cake (AWESOME) instead, as I was half way into my steak, and knew I was still hungry! All in all, the food was great, the service from our waiter was very good, and attentive, and the host was excellent as well! I made reservations for my wife and her friends who are visting Vegas for a girls only trip this weekend. Oh yeah, how can I forget to mention the Corn and Hash browns!!! I'm not a big corn eater, but man oh man was it good! And the hash browns were just what the doctor ordered!!! I can't wait to go back with just me and the better half!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,121)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Place was okay. Was expecting a lot more due to its popularity. Service I found to be lacking. I noticed the majority of other patrons were 40+ years and over. Maybe that's why the service for us was not very good (since we were all males between 20-30 years old). Portions were average to below average. Stone crab claws were good, but pricy (to be expected). Probably would not go again, unless someone in our party really wanted to try the restaurant.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The restaurant is in Forum Shops in Ceasar’s Palace in the lower part (may take you some time to find it). There is no denying that it is a very good restaurant with great service. I find it difficult to seriously rave about the ‘atmosphere’ of the restaurants in Vegas – to me no matter what they do, they will always disappoint in this department when compared to places in really beautiful and authentic cities but let’s say that for Vegas it was OK. Seafood was marvellously done. Cooked to perfection, fresh, simply excellent (my grilled lobster’s tail was the highlight). Side dishes on the other hand disappointed (e.g. hashed potatoes served half-cold). Wine selection very good. Overall a very nice dining experience, but not perfect.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Celebrated by 50th birthday at Joe's with a group of 15. Food and service was great! Our waiter Neal did a great job.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We came in here for lunch, and tried the sandwiches/burger selection. The service is very good indeed, and when the food came out it was delicious. Probably the best American cheeseburger I had during my trip to the US this time. My wife had a sandwich with a kind of swordfish on it, which was apparently very nice.

The bar area was busy, but it wasn't too noisy. The only downside was that a fire alarm went off right over our table, which was ear-piercing. No-one seemed to flinch or care that it was going off, nor offer any explanation. Other than that rude awakening, I'd certainly recommend Joe's for a nice lunch!