“Ono grinds!”

Aloha Specialties Restaurant
Ranked #642 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Orange, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ono grinds!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I come here whenever we're in Vegas. Always a long line so get there when they open. It is definitely worth the wait. The food is great and inexpensive. My favorite is the loco moco. Also, make sure you get the spam musubi to go and have while playing the slots. Yummy!

1 Thank Keoni K

ohio
“Great. Cheap eats!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Like the other reviews, this was like a little piece oh Hawaii in Vegas! My husband and I had a complete dinner for under $20 and it would have been less if we hadn't ordered bottled water..we later saw the self serve water dispenser. I had the teriyaki chicken- which was a very generouse portion...3 pieces of chicken served with rice and macaroni salad (which I didn't eat). My husband had the saimin which was wonderful and also a huge portion. The decor is a little shabby and dated..but it's worth it for a great cheap meal. Across the hall from aloha is a Lapperts ice cream..the same as the one in Hawaii...shave ice and everything! A must for our next trip.

1 Thank swimomtoo
Puyallup, Washington
“A slice of Hawaii in Vegas”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Very simple, authentic and affordable. I had the small siamin and a spam musubi and Jekka had a teryaki chicken rice bowl with a drink. I think our bill was like $12, and the food was hot, good and the service couldn't be better. They were nice and friendly, considering our entire party was six yacking women. Highly recommend them.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank goingmyway
Dallas, Texas
“Good Authentic Hawaiian Fare”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food here is good authentic Hawaiian Fare. The prices are reasonable and the service is friendly and fast.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank camlj62
Panama City, Florida
“Simple but good”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I typically stop here for at least one meal when in Vegas. Great, authentic Hawaiian food. Workers are always nice and food is served quickly and smoking hot. My recommendation is to grab a beer from the Triple 7 Brewery in Main Street Station and walk across the elevated walkway to eat Hawaiian food. The connecting elevated, enclosed walkway ends right at the restaurant.

• Visited January 2012