“Driving in a dangerous manner”

Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas
Book on TripAdvisor
More Info
$81.39*
and up
Las Vegas City Lights Night Tour by Open-Air Jeep
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pink Jeep Tours is a professional sightseeing company and offers eleven tours to natural destinations in and around Las Vegas. Our niche in this market is very unique – the small group experience led by professionally trained guides in our custom vehicles.
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Driving in a dangerous manner”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Pink Jeep with last 3 digits of license plate "23 A" cut lane without turning on blinkers and used the ramp exit lane to pass other cars. This happened on March 13 on I 215. This kind of driving behavior is dangerous and scary.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank WahineKea777
PinkJeep10Years, Guest Relations Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep experience. Please know that Pink Jeep does not condone this type of behavior at all. In fact part of their training, before they take their first tour, all drivers must complete the Smith Driver Training Course. Our vehicles are all equipped with GPS. We take safety very seriously and will be investigating the situation. Thank you again for sharing your Pink Jeep Experience.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great tour - comfortable and interesting”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

There isn't much that I could really fault. The tour guide picked me up at the pre-arranged location and with our small group (5 people?), we were driven to Zion National Park. The vehicle is very comfortable and the large windows make for a really nice experience. Air conditioning, light refreshments, iced water all available inside the car. I forgot the tour guide's name but he gave interesting commentary whilst in the vehicle as well as once we got to the Park. It's a more expensive than other tours, but I think the comfort and experience are well worth it.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank flyhigh744
PinkJeep10Years, Guest Relations Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep Experience. Zion is just beautiful! All the water, cliffs and wildlife! Lots of hiking as well. We are thrilled your enjoyed your tour to Zion. Thank you again for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep experience.
“Above and beyond!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I took this tour today, and before the tour was over I was happy with everything. The vehicles were great, cute and comfy! The trip went off without a hitch. We learned so much on the way because our tour guide was so great at pointing out info in a fun and funny way!

After I was dropped off at my hotel I realized I had my phone, but not my brand new camera!! The driver was already gone for about 20minutes when I realized this. Panic set in! I thought all of the photos I had just taken on my tour (grand canyon - west rim) were gone. I quickly called our guide Jerry since he had called me in the morning reminding me of my pick up time. He said he would check again but hasn't found anything! Oh no right? No! He grabbed a flashlight because I was fairly certain I had it with me in our return drive, but he even mentioned he would have checked with all gift shops the following day just in case some one turned it in. He called me back after a few minutes and they found it!! Yay, I flew in, and with no rental car at all Jerry went above and beyond to bring the camera to me at my hotel on his way home! This absolutely made my trip.

I will recommend this tour company to EVERYONE I know :) I now have my camera back and am headed to the airport with a smile.

Thank you for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep Experience. The West Rim of Grand Canyon is just amazing and we are so glad you chose us to be your Guide. Jerry is a great guide and we will make sure to let him know of your wonderful comments. Again thank you for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep Experience!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Value & Tour Guide, Beware Of Seating Options”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was a great tour. Informative, enjoyable, great value. But let's get to the important part: seating. I was traveling in a group of 4 people. The pink jeeps are catchy and are specially built for this company and their tours. They seat 10 people, BUT that is counting 1 person to sit up front with the driver, away from the group with the remaining 9 sitting in the rear of the vehicle. The seating is such that there are 3 sets of 2 seats then across the aisle are 3 single seats. They book these trips to maximum capacity, so someone is left sitting up front with the guide, away from their party. This may not be a big deal on some of the smaller trips, but we were headed to the Grand Canyon and this was a real issue because we would be in the vehicle for hours and wanted to experience it with each other. They come and pick you up from your hotel, and start filling the jeep front to back. We were staying at the Mandalay Bay, so we were picked up first and one of the four of us was asked to sit up front, with the remaining 3 in the back. We weren't given a choice- just told this is how it would be. On the drive to the next hotel, we told the driver we wanted to switch, so all 4 of us could sit in the back together. He didn't mind at all. BUT just so you are aware when booking, to look out for this. We were couples traveling and it would not have been as enjoyable if my husband and I were seated apart. ALSO, the best views are in the back of the vehicle, I think, because you can look out the rear window too. There is a big bulkhead that prevents those in the front row from seeing anything other than what is out their side window. AND, FYI, the back is a totally different compartment from the driver and the 9th seat, so if you did get last choice, you can sort of yell through an opening to each other, but you are apart.

Additionally, the vehicle is outfitted with a speaker system, so if you don't like the sound of the tour guide smacking/wetting their lips, maybe bring ear plugs. He spoke during the ride out and lets you relax/fall asleep on the way back and the sounds didn't really bother us, but were noticeable.

Visited February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep Experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your tour. You are correct our vehicles are custom made for us. We feel that the small group way is the best way to experience our destinations. As our tours are extremely popular we do fill up quite quickly and unfortunately some of our guests do get split up while driving to our destination. However this is generally the exception to rule. Again thank you for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep Experience.
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Amazing tour with great commentary!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was an amazing tour!

The Guide (I wish I could remember his name because he was GREAT) was so good, so informative whilst fun at the same time. We were picked up nice and early and given snacks and a drink.

We went to see the Grand Canyon in Feb which is winter, but I thought it's in the desert, so I dresses in jeans and a shirt, my son in jeans and a T-Shirt... I didn't really think about it... but on the way we were getting REALLY cold, then it started snowing!! It was an amazing sight, but we were freezing our butts off! We had a toilet stop and thankfully the souvenir shop sold jackets!

Our first stop was at the Gift shop at Hualapai Nation, a big blow up tent! Awesome gifts but we decided to grab ours on the way home.

Then we went to Eagle Point, (So named because of the rock formation that looks like an Eagle with outstretched wings) I started off disappointed because there was very low cloud and you couldn't really see anything, my heart sunk! But 5 mins later it cleared and what we saw was even more amazing as the few clouds left gave the canyon depth.

Next stop was Guano Point, where they used to mine for Bat droppings, it was very beautiful!

Then we stopped back at the gift shop, grabbed out goodies and headed to the Hualapai Ranch for lunch.

It looked like a movie set western town, we had a yummy meal, followed by one of the best close up Magicians I have ever seen. Then we went outside where we were taught to Toss a tomahawk.

On the way down we watched a very funny Vegas act on the in jeep TV, until we arrived at Hoover Dam.

Then we were dropped back at our hotel, this was a very memorable tour, Pink Jeep do a great job!

Visited February 2013
PinkJeep10Years, Guest Relations Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep Experience. What a thorough review! We are so glad you enjoyed the tour and Mike will be thrilled you enjoyed his narration. Again thank you for taking the time to share your Pink Jeep Experience.