“Beautiful place for the right price!”

Las Vegas Weddings at the Grove
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We got married in January and The Grove was absolutely perfect. We had 16 guests and it was a wonderful intimate setting in the gazebo. The wedding coordinator was great and so was the photographer. We had previously read reviews that the photographer wasn't great, so we also had family take the same pictures, and the Grove's photographer exceeded our expectation. The Pastor was funny and personable. Our only critique would be that the Pastor took some liberties with the ed ceremony that we sent them. He added some things that he may just add to every ceremony, including "love is patient, love is kind" which I specifically did not choose and did not want read. So, if that is important to you, be more specific than we were!! Overall, it was a beautiful day and everything went smoothly!

2  Thank lynn r
There are newer reviews for Las Vegas Weddings at the Grove

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had a Vegas Wedding with the Grove, June 26, 2012. We wanted a beautiful Vegas wedding without the Elvis impersonator feel. The Grove was just that. We had roughly 14 friends and family join us in Vegas from around the U.S. Zina was our coordinator and was great from start to finish. If you read the website, know what's included with each package, ask questions, and do what your suppose to, the wedding will go off without a hitch. The entire grounds are stunning so you can't go wrong with the area you choose. The website does not do it justice.

With your package you are given the choice of limousine or 24 passenger bus. We selected the 24 passenger party bus to take our guests to and from the wedding. It worked out perfect. The bus was on time. It was comfortable and there was no stress for anyone about getting there.

Our flowers were nice and the pricing better then your going to find anywhere. Getting a hold of the flower vendor is difficult but I suggest phone call because she is an older woman. Our flowers were extremely nice but faded quickly with the Vegas heat. If you're not super picky about the flowers, go with this flower vendor & you'll save money. Otherwise, pick someone else.

We had two photographers. One of the photographers was the in-house photographer, Sunset Studios. They were extremely nice and their pictures were gorgeous. It does take a little time after the wedding for the proofs to be made available, but the time is worth it. I highly recommend them. You don't have to worry about past comments. They changed the photographer.

The Tuxedo Junction- I can't say enough good things about. USE THEM. They were great from the first phone call to the day we picked up our tuxedos. You won't regret it. A+. Hands Down.

Amy from Cake Couture was amazing as well. I sent her several pictures of wedding cakes I liked. She helped us design a perfect cake that fit our budget. The cake was delicious and stunning. I Highly Recommend!!! Family and Friends raved about how good the cake was.

Highly Recommend the Grove and their Vendors.

2  Thank Lisasblessings
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I got married at The Grove two weeks ago. It was a small wedding in the gazebo with the cake and champagne reception. It was planned from the UK and for the most part I found our wedding coordinator very responsive and efficient with emails, with just the occasional delay or evasive reply.

This place is incredibly gorgeous, it exceeded our expectations in every way. Not only are the grounds beautiful but the garden reception room was lovelier than I had hoped. Almost everything went smoothly and they clearly know what they're doing. There were some drawbacks though. Firstly, the previous wedding ran late so ours was delayed meaning we lost about 30 minutes of our short but sweet reception. Secondly, there was a mistake with the flowers meaning we were missing one buttonhole, and also the corsages and bouquets fell apart very quickly. This didn't really impact on my day but it may effect other people more. Having said that the Grove are happy for you to bring in your own suppliers which is what I did with my photography as I'd read negative reviews about their in house photographer.

Overall it was a wonderful, beautiful wedding. And the cake was delicious and looked exactly as I wanted. I would reccommend!

1  Thank CrispyCee
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The only reason I dont give them 0 stars
is because their grounds are beautiful! To start Sherry the florist was such a pain to deal with. It would take forever to get a response from her via email(I even had to call my coordinator so she could call her cell!!) and my flowers didn't really come out the way I wanted.( not a huge deal just a little disappointed)

when my Husband arrived everyone was sitting in the orchard( we were supposed to be in the gazebo) and the arch was missing along with the table that go inside the gazebo! My husband and our friend had to set everything up themselves and Zina our coordinator gave them a hard time about taking the HORRIBLE red flowers off of the arch.(she also wanted to charge us for using the arch and table). She was no help at all and we were running late because of her mistakes.

I would be very careful booking with the grove as they are very unorganized and asked my name about 4 times every time I called even when I went in to go over final details! The florist isnt very good and there was no point of having a coordinator there as my husband and friend had to do everything themselves such as moving chairs and the table and decorating.

5  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I don't think there's a more beautiful location than the gazebo for a wedding at The Grove. The staff were all terrific. Food, cake, flowers, DJ, bartender were all EXCELLENT (waiting to see photos). I was so impressed with everything and everyone.

1  Thank Jody D