“WOW!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed November 1, 2009

I have eaten sushi all over the world & this is the best that I have ever had. Reservations the same day - Excellent service - Amazing selection - Knowledgeable staff. Overall, an exceptional value. The Sake flight was educational & yummy!

1  Thank CarrollFamily
There are newer reviews for Shibuya

Reviewed September 24, 2009

I'm a big fan of sushi, and THIS is a sushi restaurant. I would not come here to eat something other than sushi, and then be upset when the portion is small. I'm actually surprised about some of the reviews here, since it seems they had a completely different experience than we did.
Our server was VERY knowledgable, and made several recommendations, all of which were perfect and led to a very enjoyable dinner. We started with a piece of yellowtail jowel, which had been roasted and served with a teriyaki-type sauce. This was to-die-for! And was quite a bit of food for an appetizer for 2. Our server then brought us a sampling of a sake he recommended. I decided to order a flight, which, again, he was able to provide lots of information about....I am now a sake convert!
We ordered several different rolls and sashimi. The fish was excellent and fresh. The wait for sushi, which can be long in a busy restaurant, was very quick.
I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone interested in great sushi and superior service! One of the best and most memorable meals I've ever had!

2  Thank JulieTX
Reviewed August 22, 2009

My husand and I ate at Shibuya on 8-18-09 and we loved it. The list of sake is very large and we had a very knowledgable waiter to explain and help us pick out a very nice sake. The food was OUTSTANDING and the portions were very adequate. We had two appetizers, sake, and a matsu plate with a extra roll for $130 and we were stuffed. Great food, great waitstaff.

1  Thank AandM
Reviewed August 10, 2009

we had the best dinner. The steaks, shrimp, lobster and sushi were wonderful. It's a bit to pricey.

Reviewed August 3, 2009

My husband and I took advantage of one of Shibuya's Summer Tasting Menus. It was about $79 per person and was more than we could finish. Our waiter was wonderful and did a great job suggesting sake that went well with our dinner and accompanied our dinner perfectly. Everything was wonderful. The sushi and shashimi were wonderful. When we head back to Vegas we will definitely visit Shibuya again.