“Great Menu”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I will start off by saying I have tried both the table service, sushi and tepanyaki. My review is focused on the table service. While both the tepanyaki and the sushi are good, they do not represent a great value for the meal provided.

Where Shibuya shines is in the cold and hot plates. Everything is served family style and brought out as prepared unless you specify a particular order. Our favorite cold plate is the hamachi and our favorite hot plate is the short rib with foe gras. If you are not sure what you are interested in for dinner, the chefs tasting menu is great way to try many of their dishes. This is served in smaller individual portions.

If you are interested in Sake ask you server to bring the Sake Master to your table. They will help you find something fits your flavor profile.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

It's a good restaurant, non chain like which is nice, but I wasn't massively impressed with the food. I've had far better. It's OK for Las Vegas and i'll go back just wasn't outstanding.

1  Thank kawoh
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We ate at this MGM twice. Service the first night was truly exceptional & food recomendations by waiter were great. Nice & quiet, great steak & sushi, sashimi was fresh.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We dined at Shibuya during NFR weekend. We sat at the Teppanyaki tables and ordered Surf & Turf...and some other items including black cod. I thought the food was fantastic.. This was my second visit this year and enjoyed both visits to this restaurant. As far as price....well we ate like kings, thus the tab for 2 was over $200 a bit much....but I'd go again.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We went there as a party of three. We ordered spicy tuna roll, California roll, and spider roll from the sushi bar and then prawn/ribeye/wagyu beef at the teppanyaki table.

All sushi rolls are excellent and the wagyu beef was top notch.

Very expensive meal but very very good food. Will return again if budget allows.