“discover”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Shibuya - CLOSED

Shibuya
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Nice, France
“discover”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

this is not an usual japonese restaurant, it is quite difficult to choose, there are so many things on the menu, choose the things that seem strange you won't regret

Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
Long Grove, Illinois
“Good not spectacular”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I ate here with our 3 college kids when we were in Vegas celebrating my daughters 21st birthday. My son and I had the Australian wagyu beef and everyone else had sushi. My son and I really enjoyed our steak but my husband and daughter did not like the sushi as much as when we ate at Nobu in Budapest, Hungary this summer. The service was outstanding. We had a waiting who was wonderful, he recommended a Riesling sake, ( I had no idea that existed and I was in the Riesling area of Germany over the summer) that was delicious. The mochi is not handmade like it is at Nobu. There were 5 of us and the bill was $750.00 for 2 entree dinners, sushi, 2sake and 3 beers, which is several hundred more than I spent at Nobu. It was a decent meal but not worth that price.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mutton1023
Brisbane
“Delicious but expensive.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Dined at Shibuya on our first evening in Vegas. They served great cocktails and the food was of a great standard - however in comparison to most other places I dined at, was expensive. Staff were friendly and catered well to our group of 6. Would dine here again!

Visited January 2013
roma
“Good quality.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A nice and warm place in the MGM. Very nice atmosphere even inside the casino hotel. High food quality. We had crab and meat, but the best was the rock shrimp dish, the flavour was just special. I absolutely will go there again.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Teppanyki!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was a wonderful restaurants! One of my favorites in Vegas. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I had the chicken and it was so tender and juicy. At this restaurant they give you the entree first, then the rice and then the vegetables. It's smart, by eating the food in that order, you are not over eating and enjoy it that much more! We went here because we went to KA right after and the restaurant and theater are right next to each other. Best teppanyaki I have had!

Visited August 2013