“Very impressed”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed June 25, 2013

To be honest I thought Nobu in Berkeley Square would have been hard to beat but Shibuya really did impress. Service was average, I have a good understanding for Japanese cuisine so didnt need much explaning of the menu which also was quite easy to understand. Best point the ambience which was refreshing to get away from the hustle and bustle of the casino. Worst point, no cloak room. Other than that thumbs up.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We ate twice at Shibuya will we were staying at the MGM - both times the food was amazing. We were a group of 12 so had the banquet menu on both occasions. The food was excellent and in the end too much to eat. This is the best Japanese restaurant I have been to and would recommend it strongly if you are in Las Vegas.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I got a $75 dining coupon from the hotel and decided o take m wife to Shibuya for dinner. We were sitting at the sushi bar and there wasn't even a mile from the sushi chef behind the counter (there were 10 or so sushi chefs behind the long counter, and I am referring to the chef directly across the counter). For their price point, I expect he sushi chef to be more attentive to the customers instead of filling the orders. The sushi is ok but i was expecting more for the price the restaurant is chargin.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This sushi was delicious, possibly the best quality sushi I've ever had. However it is very expensive, we spent over $100 for four rolls.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love veggie rolls at sushi joints and when i saw that they had a tasting menu with other options I had to eat there.

The sushi was good. I would not say that it was the best sushi i ever ate but it was at par with some of the other good places I ate at. The tempura was very well made and they had a tofu dish on the tasting menu with garlic flakes on top which was very good.

The edamame were not well cooked.

dessert with the tasting menu was decent.

very pricey . The sushi was good. No doubt about that. But as i said it was not exactly the best.It was at par with the very good places i went to.

A good place to go to if you want to sample things (esp as a vegetarian).

Service was decent. It was a little hard to catch the waiter's attention primarily because of the layout of the restaurant.

Dinner only