“Like butter”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We ate Shibuya on a Saturday night in September. I can honestly say the sashimi was one of the most tender, perfect pieces of fish I've ever had. The spicy tuna roll was amazing and the service was fantastic. I'd highly recommend this spot if you are a fan of sushi.

There are newer reviews for Shibuya

Reviewed September 17, 2012

It's been awhile but I used to travel fairly extensively in Japan and this brought back fond memories. I thought the dishes seemed very authentic but they looked like they were more focused on things more suitable to western tastes. I guess that makes sense. Dishes were beautiful and delicious. Service was very well done. They could stay open a bit later.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I brought my partner to Shibuya as I had great memories from the last time I was in Vegas for business. We were there for a quick dinner before Kà, and decided to sit at the bar. Watching the cooks preparing the sushis and specialties, all more impressive than each other, was a treat in itself. Every single item ordered was fresh, original and well presented. Only the service could be a little more classy, considering the type of restaurant and the prices, but this is me being fancy. It was totally worth going back!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Ate here our first night in Vegas drinks were delicious as was the food! It was very good! We had 2 hot rolls and 2 cold rolls.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a fun place in the MGM Grand. Nice stop for some sushi after a show. Beware portions (sushi rolls, etc) are huge. Would go back there.