“Fabulous!”

Cross street: Flamingo
Austin, Texas, Usa
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Everything about this restaurant was excellent. The decor, the service, the menu, and espescially the food. Just amazing. Can't wait to go back.

• Turkish first
michigan
“Sensi before "O"”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We ate here before seeing cirque "O" at the Bellagio. We had a package with a fixed price menu before the show. The fixed price menu had a chicken, steak, and a vegetarian option. I started with a cocktail that I had to send back. It tasted like bubble bath! I got a sauvignon blanc instead, and I didnt care too much for it, but i drank it anyways. I started with the coconut soup. It was so odd! It was rather sweet, and had black tapioca pearls and mushrooms. I only ate half of it before I got tired of it. the tandoori chicken was VERY good! that was the highlight. I finished with the tapioca pudding with coconut ice cream. It wasnt bad, but overall, i wasnt too impressed with this restaurant. I wouldnt go back, considering how many amazing restaurants there are in Vegas. The service was very unimpressive, and such an odd menu.

• Visited June 2013
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Sensi, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
We are delighted to hear you chose Sensi as your dining experience. We would like to apologize you were not satisfied with your choices. Sensi is sustainable cuisine featuring; Asian, Italian, American grill, and seafood specialties. Our menu has a wide variety to choose from with an array of detectable dishes. We hope to welcome you back to try our other menu items.
Chicago, IL
“Something for Everyone Here!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Amazing varied menu of Asian, Italian, American choices. I had the shrimp and potsticker appetizers, chicken curry (tikki masala) and the chocolate souffle for dessert. A glass of Roederer champagne served me well, pleased to see it offered by the glass. All the food was good, nothing remarkable. The souffle was a disappointment as it merely tasted like a molten chocolate cake which is featured on so many menus these days. Better to make a statement and offer a Grand Manier, always a winner in my book.

Visited May 2013
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Still the best restaurant in The Bellagio”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We've been to this restaurant several times over the past 10-15 years and it remains one of my favourite restaurants of all time. The service is prompt, efficient and friendly without rushing you through your meal. The kitchens are behind glass in the centre of the restaurant so you can watch the chefs preparing your meals. The food is spectacular, my wife likes her steaks very well done (which normally means as dry as a bone) however they managed to get hers done to perfection and still juicy. If you have a starter I recommend the Thai Coconut Soup, it is just wonderful. Our meal, 1 starter, 2 mains and a bottle of wine cost $200 tip included.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

First off our server was amazing, super knowledgable and very on point with a great charisma. The food was great for the price of the Vegas strip. Have enjoyed the steak and the tuna with a variety of sides all that didn't disappoint. The selection of breads and dips were amazing. Also really enjoyed the overall feel of the place, would return.