“Our daughters wedding”

Forever Grand Wedding Chapel
Ranked #134 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our daughter got married on October 1st in the chapel, what a fantastic experience we all had.
Our wedding planner Angela was so professional in the whole organising.
I planned this wedding from Australia in 3 weeks and everything went perfect.
Angela had organised hair and makeup, tuxedo rental, limo to the courthouse and all the finishing touches. All I had to do was choose bouquets and music and the finer detail and she took care of it all.
The minister was great and was the photographer, we were very happy with the photos they took.
After we had our reception at the MGM Buffet where again could not fault the service.
They even had our flowers brought down from the chapel to put on the tables we sat at.
Thankyou Angela and the team for a wonderful day.

1  Thank gazman123

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We were married October 9, 2012 in the Forever Grand Chapel and it was very nice. They did a beautiful job with my bouquet and it was so nice to just show up and not have to worry about anything. Aside from the minister continually mispronouncing our names, it was a very sweet ceremony. Be prepared to purchase the photo disc because if you want any pictures of the actual ceremony that is the only way you can get them. We had fun with our photographer, but found that the quality of the photos (poses, angles etc.) were not the greatest. We purchased the disc because we'll be able to crop the ones that are off centre or crooked and make it work for what we want. Our wedding coordinator, Angela, was great to work with and always responded to my inquiries in a timely manner. We had a bit of a scare when we arrived in Vegas as the tux rental was included and we were supposed to call to let them know where to deliver and their phone was out of service. Had to wait until the following day (the day before the wedding) to find out it was just a mix-up from the phone company so all was okay (whew) and they were on it right away to make sure we were looked after. We haven't watched the dvd yet so not sure how that turned out - I'll have to add to this once we've seen it. All in all I wanted a wedding where I didn't have to spend my whole life planning and minimal stress and this delivered. I was a bit disappointed that our friends and family got kicked out into the hallway outside the chapel while we were having our photos done - it would be nice if they had a place for wedding guests to go to give the congratulations once you return from photos rather than out in front of the door and across from the crepe place where crowds of people walk by to get to the pool etc. it was very public and we didn't like that at all.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was married yesterday at the forever grand chapel. From the first consultation, our wedding planner Annie was fantastic. Organising from Australia was made so easy. Annie made the whole process amazing. The chapel is perfect, classy and our minister was so sweet and made us so comfortable. My bouquet was even more than I could have imagined. We had photos taken and collected them this morning. All looked fabulous. Due to the entire staff at the MGM forever grand chapel I married my best friend in the most perfect way. I cannot recommend enough.t

2  Thank RegsHill
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I were married at the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at the MGM Grand this past weekend. Working with one of their coordinators, Judy, there was ZERO stress planning the ceremony. This was the best value chapel I found on the strip and the chapel was able to accommodate our 50 guests. We got to choose three wedding songs from a fairly substantial list of classics and there was a pianist playing them during the ceremony. We stayed at the Signature, which was located conveniently close to the chapel and none of our guests had any trouble finding it on our big day! Judy was great prepping us before the ceremony, and sharing reception information with our guests after the ceremony. The ceremony was SHORT! Which is what we wanted. Our package included enough flower credit to get me a great bouquet and also included twelve 4 x 6 photos. Note: If you want the digital copy of your photos be prepared to pay as much as you pay for the ceremony, or more. I was apprehensive about having a chapel designated photographer (Cashman Photography), but our photos turned out beautifully. There are some awesome indoor locations in the MGM Grand for photos. Our photographers understood exactly what we wanted and they totally delivered. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Amy E
Reviewed April 11, 2012

we wasnt there to get married, but the chapel isnt tacky, quite the opposite, I would happily marry there...