“The best of the best!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bernard K. Passman Gallery
Reviewed January 28, 2010

I have been a customer for many years and had the pleasure of getting to know the late Mr Passman. His work and designs are priceless. You will always be treated like some of his past customers(the royal family) were when you enter thier stores. Owning many peices I can vouch for the quality. I wear it every day and feel lost when we visit the store and they take my peices for free cleaning. Every where you go when people see the jewelry they ask about it. Anyone lucky enough to own some will know what you are wearing in an instant.
Do not pass up the chance to see this works of art.

1  Thank cows01
Reviewed November 19, 2007

Bernard K. Passman's Gallery is more an art shoppe than a Jewelry Store. Each piece, although they may have two or three of the same style or cateloge number, is really one of a kind. My wife first became aware of this wonderful venue in St. Thomas on a cruise. We have been to five different Passman Gallery's and they are have the same things in common. The stores are simple, yet elegant. The prices are reasonable and the black coral is simple breathtaking in it's beauty. We never go to a port or city that has a Passman Gallery without stopping and usually buying. I am not a person of unlimited means, but buying a Passman Black Coral creation for my wife is the best way I know of saying, "I love you!" And after 45 years of putting
up with me, she deserves to be told.

Go and enjoy for yourself.

5  Thank PeterCal
Reviewed December 30, 2006

How wonderful!
I have rarely seen such marvelous works of art coupled with fine diamonds and an impressive weight of gold. Some of the rings must have had at least two ounces of gold or platinum, and the sculpture details were impeccable. This was no snooty art gallery! The sales people were respectful and eager to describe the nature of the coral and the artwork histories, and every diamond had full certification. There was an option for special orders. Yes it was expensive material, but there were affordable items on display and everything had a full lifetime service warranty that (by the way I saw them handle customers) was completely upheld even to full replacement of the coral and sizing of rings. If you want something that is worth a fortune, here is where you go.. Tiffany and similar companies can give you something valuable, the Passman people will get you something utterly unique. I purchased their "Sunrise" necklace and a pair of matching earrings for my wife, and I can see the wife accumulating a hoard of this black coral treasure when we return to Vegas.

2  Thank Martiro