“So good we visited numerous times!”
Review of Maggiano's

Maggiano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Superb food, uge and very generous portions! We went on arrival in Las Vegas, trying to wear off our jet lag, whilst we had to wait 45 mins for a table, it was so worth it! (I do recommend booking in advance to save you the wait). It was so good, we visited again on another 2 occassions whilst staying in Las Vegas! The scampi pasta was amazing, as was the meatballs (I have never seen such giant meatballs), and the flatbreads were good to share as a starter, as was the side chopped salad. Fantastic fresh ingredients! I wish we had a Maggiano's in London!

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Good service. Nice views of the strip. The lasagna is excellent and the cheese ravioli is also quite good. Prices are a tad higher than other maggianos I have been to in Dallas but it's Vegas after all. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife had a seafood offering of tilapia and I had a linguine with clams dish. Both were delicious and plentiful. Bring a healthy appetite if you intend to finish the whole meal. The service was very attentive and accommodating.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This restaurant didn't do it for me. It wasn't bad at anything but my experience didn't excel in any way. I thought the food was just average, the prices were not particularly good value and the service was forced and robotic. The restaurant was pretty and it was very popular and most other customers appeared to be enjoying themselves.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We are from the UK and had our wedding in Las Vegas. We have previously visited maggiano's on a few occasions and is our favourite restaurant in Vegas.
So decided to hold our wedding reception here! We had 30 guests and had our own private room which was amazing!

Everything was organised via email! Our wedding coordinator at Maggiano's was amazing every question was answered efficiently and nothing was too much.
Basically our day was amazing! The food was amazing, the room was amazing, staff were amazing, the lady in charge on the day (sorry I can't remember her name) took all the stress off us and took control of the service delegating with us both.
Everything about it was more than we could ever have anticipated and for what we got for our money, you would of payed double at home.

I would highly recommend holding a wedding here, especially anyone from the UK you wouldn't believe how amazing this place is!

Only one small niggle, one of the bar tenders was quite rude to my mother when she asked for a cocktail, he asked what it consisted off which my mum wasn't sure, he said go away & come back when you know what it is!!! He didn't crack a smile all night, but this rude little man didn't spoil our wedding and all the other staff & servers were lovely, happy & polite & nothing was too much trouble!

1  Thank VicEnglanduk