“Our perfect day!”

Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions
Ranked #226 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer beautiful Las Vegas weddings and receptions. All-inclusive ceremony and reception packages are available at our breath-taking Lakeshore Gazebo. Let our coordinators do all the work for you, so that all you have to do is show up and enjoy your romantic and beautiful wedding and reception on the lake!
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Everything was perfect from the weather the food the dj the bartender the photographer the servers the location the decorations and the officiant!! I never expected doing it all online to be this beautiful and easy! They did everything and made us feel like royalty! They exceeded every expectation and then some! Felicia was our photographer and she was just a doll and the dj was a ton of fun! They were so accomadating to every one of our needs and it turned out perfect! I couldn't of asked for more! It was breathtaking inside and out the views were gorgeous! I hope to go back and renew our vows 20 years down the road! I have been reccommending this location to everyone I know because of how affordable it is and how stress free they made it! Thank you Always and Forever for such wonderful memories!

10  Thank Newlywed3222014

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I recently took a tour of the Lakeshore Gazebo and it is by far one of the most beautiful locations I have seen in Las Vegas! The view of the lake with the beautiful homes on the background is gorgeous! I felt like I was not in Vegas! The wooden dock floor that leads out into the Gazebo is beautiful. I can definitely picture myself getting married at this beautiful location.The company offers all inclusive packages with affordable prices and amazing package deals!

8  Thank Isabel R
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Always and Forever Weddings is an amazing company. Offers all inclusive packages and accommodate every bride according to her needs. Love their friendly staff and how the Coordinators assist the brides the day of their Wedding. Their attention to detail is phenomenal and they go above and beyond a brides expectations! Great company!

7  Thank Bioonca
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I recently attended a wedding at the lakeshore location, amazing view and beautiful place. The servers were great with great attitudes, the coordinator Isabel is amazing. The bride had great things to say about her and was extremely happy with her wedding. The food was fantastic! I really do not have any complaints about anything. If you are looking for a place to get married this is the place hands down!

6  Thank JazzyFlores
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Worst wedding EVER! As soon as we arrived, the so called "photographer" was so rude and controlling! The chapel was REALLY small, can barely fit more than 10 people inside this "shed". "Minister" talks about Jesus, even though we are Buddhist and taking pictures takes a while because of the small space. My mom asked the "photographer" where the restroom was and he yelled at her. She had to go find it herself! The ceremony is not even 30 mins. I say save your money and look somewhere else. Not worth it!

2  Thank Jinda T