Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Not my favorite, but it is fun!

We went on a Wednesday night. It was quick to get in, bouncers were friendly! The overall feel of... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2019
themyers18
Riverside, Ohio
Fun club

I bought tickets online, so we had open bar included in our trip. This is the least expensive club... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2018

from $29.99
from $19.99
from $34.99
More Info
All reviews dance floor bottle service great club mandalay bay free drinks light show vip table dj nightclub clubs stage acts
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2016

I wish I could leave negative stars for this place. I have been going to vegas nightclubs for years now and have never experienced what I did last night. I bought tickets for my girlfriend and I months in advance only to get there and find a massive line. The security guard made us pay him $40 to even get let in with our tickets. Our friend was guest listed and they didn't find her name so she was forced to pay $100 to a different security guard.
We paid to see J cole only to be ripped off even more. After standing in the crowd for over 3 hours, he comes on, performs 4 songs totaling maybe 15-20 mins. Our friend left the dance floor to get us water and was not aloud back on the dance floor with us because they closed it off. They could have at least told her she wouldn't be able to come back.
Overall, this has been my worst experience in vegas. Unless you spend $50k+ on bottle service, expect to be treated like a peasant. By far the worst hospitality that I have EVER received anywhere in my life. An establishment like this should not be in business.
Overall, This is the most unprofessional

Date of experience: February 2016
4  Thank nathan5591
Reviewed January 26, 2016

Bad, just plain bad. I don't know if we went on a bad night or if this is what it is supposed to be like every night but this place is terrible. We got onto a guest list and were told to be there at 1030pm, we arrived at 1015pm to find the line about 100 people long. We waited in line for about 2 hours, we would have left the line and went somewhere else but they gave us free drink coupons so we decided it would be worth it to wait (WE WERE DECEIVED) once we finally got inside at 1215am we were told by the bartender that our coupons expired at 12am! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! First it does not say they expire at 12am, second, we paid $17 dollars a piece for a shot! UGH! To top it off, we could not even move in this club, we tried to dance but it was like the worst thing ever, we couldn't move due to an overcrowded dance floor where nobody could dance because nobody could move! I almost had to defend myself against some over aggressive men who were invading my space aggressively and pushing me with their butt's into my side, we couldn't even move away because there was nowhere to go. Hard to have fun when you can't dance in a dance club and you're deceived by perks that they don't give. DJ Mustard sucks, he changes songs like underwear. We left after about an hour and went to listen to live music at a small bar just outside the club. Never again.

Date of experience: January 2016
4  Thank Killer505
Reviewed January 17, 2016

This club played great music with awesome djs. The dance floor is massive with heaps of booths for bottle service. Bar service was very efficient as I hardly had to wait for a drink Pretty hard to fault thou it is all the way at the end of the strip but the Deuce bus does stop right out side the Mandalay Bay Casino where the club is.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Was there for a private party so we didn't have to experience any lines so not sure what it is like on an "open night". The club is showing some wear and tear. It had a large dance floor. Serves were good and plentiful. Bar staff was friendly and prompt. Not sure if the DJ was playing music requested by the host or his own music preferences but thought the music selection was just ok.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed December 28, 2015

Light nightclub was a good time but i have no idea what i was in for when i arrived. Wall to wall screens with people falling form the ceiling throughout the night. Wanted more hip hop but i loved the club anyway

Date of experience: August 2015