“Food was good - service could have been better”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mix - Las Vegas - CLOSED

Mix - Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Russell Road
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Food was good - service could have been better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I took my husband to this restaurant for his birthday. He ordered the chef's tasting menu with the wine pairing -- and it was excellent! I ordered from the menu, and my food was very good. Service was spotty, though. The waiter forgot my diet soda and my salad, until he was reminded about both during the meal. Also, my husband made the restaurant reservation. When he did so, he was asked if it was for a special occasion. He said, "a birthday" -- they never asked for whom. As a result, my dessert arrived with a "happy birthday" message (which was very nice -- but for the wrong person). It was especially funny because the people at the table next to us wished me "happy birthday." The tables are way TOO CLOSE to one another, at least in the area where we were seated ...so you had better like the people next to you. We did not have anyone seated next to us until about the middle of our meal -- and thankfully, they were nice -- but it is still not my preference to be seated so close to other tables (especially when there were other open seats in the restaurant). . The outside view, though, was great.

Toronto, Canada
“Thank You Bruno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

one of the best places to have dinner in the world. The of the strip from the top floor is simply amazing. our server, a guy from Hawaii was simply great and provided amazing service. We choose the tasting menu with a bottle of champagne, it was out of this world. The Lamb suvee simply melts in your mouth, the Foie Gras is to die for. We were allowed to back into the kitchen and meet with chef Bruno and the crew who make the magic happen in this Alain Ducasse restaurant and were very excited to see us and kept asking us to come back. This place is a definite must go place.

• Visited September 2013
“Best restaurant in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I just had a lovely dinner at Mix last night, me and my friends tried about 12 different dishes and there was not a single one we didn't like. The service was oustanding, desserts and wine where just perfect. Not to mention a beautiful restaurant and view! Definitely a place you must visit when in Vegas!!!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great view and nice place to stop for a drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay and Mix is up top of the hotel so very convenient for us to stop by for a cocktail. The view was incredible. Go early to avoid the cover charge and to see the sunset and the lights of the city...so sweet!

Visited September 2013
Newport Beach, California
“A great night made better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I was in Vegas with my wife for a short vacation and I booked the Michael Jackson THE ONE show at 7pm. I figured since I am in Mandalay Bay, might as well try the 64th floor MIX restaurant. From Yelpers’ review, it seems to have good food and a great Strip view. So I made a reservation on Opentable at 5:30pm. A few minutes later, the restaurant manager called me and apologizing that their reservation system had a glitch, the restaurant was completely booked for a private function. He then suggested that he can put me in the MIX lounge, which also has a great view and do serve some appetizers. I had nothing better to do so I agreed. When I arrived and to my surprise, my name was on the VIP list. The manager put me right smack at the center of the lounge looking out 64th floor to the entire Strip. Every staff knows me by my name and apologized for the mistake, and the manager also make sure I was comfortable. Throughout the night, every staff continue to pay attention to me, and make sure I am well taken cared off, we both felt like VIPs. To make the long story short, I end up having the best night in Vegas. Watching a huge thunder storm came from afar, hitting the windows, passed thru, then left with a spectacular rainbow, what a night!

I have been in many great restaurants in Vegas, but MIX manager’s attention to details and the sincere desire to make things right for me was really impressive and beyond my expectation, way beyond. I will definitely come back, ….

1 Thank BogeyMike