“Awesome view, great food”
Review of Mix - Las Vegas - CLOSED

Mix - Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Russell Road
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Go and at least enjoy the elevator ride up. Have a drink on the balcony and relax. You wont regret it. We had one of the tasting menus with wine pairing. All good, we got two items that were extra, compliments of the chef. The steak was cooked perfect, everything was really good. Neither of us enjoyed the desert, but we are not big on desert anyway. I guess they noticed we didn't like it so they sent something else out. Very nice! It was a fresh baked madeline with nutella spread. Perfect. The dining room was lovely, but we wish we'd known you could eat outside on the balcony. And if you get a chance check out the bathrooms ladies.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love this place. The Lobster Curry is the must have dish. I convinced 5 other people at my table to order it and no one was disappointed. The house made ice cream was the perfect way to end my meal.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention the view! The strip shines beneath you. Tip: use the bathroom on the bar/lounge side. There are floor to ceiling windows in the stalls. At night it is incredible!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went there for a business function. We were located on the balcony. The heaters kept us toasty and it was so cool being on the balcony on the 61st floor. Cocktails & appetizers were good, as was the service.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We dined at the Mix for our anniversary. We had early reservations and the restaurant had just a few diners when we arrived. I was impressed with the modern decor and the stunning views. I ordered the tasting menu and my husband had a steak. Just about every item we had was bland and VERY OVER SALTED. During the time it took to finish our dinner the restaurant had filled up and it was extremely loud. We wanted to leave the din however I still had a dessert coming which was included in the tasting menu. After waiting 30 minutes we had had enough. Our waiter finally came over (all the waiter were practically running in the restaurant to serve the large groups that were there. Short staffed?). We told him to skip the dessert. When we were getting our coats on guess what?...my dessert arrived. Poor service, mediocre food, over priced. We will not return.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We went last weekend and really loved the futuristic decor and outdoor patios overlooking the beautiful Vegas Strip. We were just so happy we were in good company as it was really difficult to find even a single dish that was more than just Ok. Their pricing makes no sense, a mushroom Gnocci which literally had 8 very small gnocci was $26, yet a Lobster Curry was $48. There were no actual salads on the menu and it didn't represent the French food that we were anticipating. We also had a lamb dish that was the best of the dishes we had, but it was served with a single 1"x 2 1/2" french fry. We also had an inedible scallop dish which was so acidic and served in a trendy foam presentation. We tried a single dessert BhaBhaRum. When Served it was basically a slice of Entemanns Pound Cake with a little rum on top. Not even a pastry, a slice of pound cake. Maybe it simply wasn't their best chef having his best night.