“Slow service”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Russell Road
Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you like slow service then it's great. My kids loved the food. The view is wonderful from the bar. Too reflective dorm the dinning area to see out. The hanging bubbles At least give some interest.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is restaurant is first rate in food and ambiance. What is lacking is the service you would expect from this fine dining restaurant. The servers were very robotic; no passion on what they were trying to sell. For further details and pictures of the food, check out my blog on the restaurant: http://solittlethyme.blogspot.com/2012/12/mix.html or google Mix solittlethyme

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and Idecided to celebrate our 32nd anniversary by having dinner at Mix. Loved everything about it - including the concept of darkness and light. We were treated
like royalty - our server was great! The chef sent out complimentary items to try from soup to dessert! My steak was delicious. And the macaroni and cheese was to die for - the best!! Would definitely re-visit!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We've eaten at Mix (the restaurant before) which we loved but over the weekend we wanted to grab some happy hour food. They have half priced appetizers in the club and if you go early enough you can grab a table with a fantastic view. They had 2 special apps with short ribs (sliders & tacos) both very good. We also had the mac & cheese (good), the ceasar salad with lobster (nice, light & refreshing), potato wedges (meh), and the ahi tuna (very good). If you're looking for a quick bite, early enough before the crowds, food was good + the view + group of friends....its all good!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My visit in 2012 was disappointing. I rated this my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas when I visited in 2011. Wow have things changed in a year. The menu was different and the food was not as good. I was so disappointed my last visit that I will probably never have dinner there again. Such a let down and no longer worth the money....

2  Thank Jheybeerman