“Could have been better”

American Superstars
Ranked #174 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We enjoyed some of the acts but "Garth Brooks" was not up to par. Small theatre, sound was good and not too loud. We got 2 for 1 tickets so for &54 I guess it was worth the money.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I missed the Michael Jackson, but the rest I thought were good. The price also was decent for the entertainment I recieved so, overall I'd rate as very good.

Reviewed September 16, 2010

I am a 55 yr old male entertaining my 40 year old female cousin and her 11 year old daughter from Germany.. They love Michael Jackson, so I bought tickets to the American Superstars at the Stratosphere Aug 30. I have seen all the top shows in Vegas and would have never seen this on my own. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Elvis, Charlie Daniels and Michael Jackson. Brittany Spears and Carrie Underwood were nice to look at and quite entertaining, also. Next time I come to Vegas with my wife I will put this show on the top of my list. For the price of the tickets, it was a winner with me. The German relatives were quite pleased, also.

1  Thank Famliemann
Reviewed February 28, 2010

We enjoyed the show immensely. The impersonators were energetic and Michael Jackson was very believable. My daughter loved the emphasis that was put on MJ especially the photo opportunity after the show.

Reviewed February 14, 2010

We were in Vegas for the first time and wanted to see an "impersonator" show so we chose this one. It was okay. The Elvis impersonator was good. Britney Spears was okay. Tim McGraw and Carrie Underwood were not very good. Michael Jackson was excellent. He had the moves down. If you get discount or free tickets then go. Do NOT pay full price as it is not worth it.

Been to American Superstars? Share your experiences!