“Ok put everything in context please!”

Ellis Island Casino & Brewery
Ranked #50 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was my 6th trip to Vegas and the first time I haunted several of the famous buffets. Face it folks there is only so much a human can reasonably consume in one sitting. While I enjoyed the more expensive buffets there was a trade-off insomuch as I felt I had to consume my moneys worth which led to frankly...gluttony!

My last morning in Las Vegas I decided to return to Ellis Island where years before I enjoyed a very substantial, tasty and incredibly cheap breakfast with my Mom.

Ellis Island is where time stands still. The decor and atmosphere are so quaint and so Fremont.

But shhhhhh dont tell everyone this but ...the service, atmosphere, food and PRICES were to die for. Love you Ellis Island!

2  Thank daxmurphy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,523)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Was recommended to us by our hotel. Nice little casino off the strip where a lot of the people that live in Vegas go. Not real big but nice. Had dinner there two nights and the food is good. Nice bar and karaoke. Casino is fairly small with only a few tables, but limits are less than on the strip. Enjoyed.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Ellis Island has great microbrews for only $2! You can't beat the price. I had the hefeweizen and my hubby had the IPA. The restaurant has pretty good Italian food. I hear the bbq place is super tasty but I have yet to try it. We did well at the tables too.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

A bit rough around the edges (and smokey!) but the beer is great - and cheap! The staff is excellent! You haven't really been to Vegas if you haven't had the $7.95 steak special in the cafe. in fact, all the cafe food is good. Don't miss it!

1  Thank Prince-O
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a great place with cheap($2)microbrewed beer,and cheap food that is delicious.During NFL games they had a 12 oz draft beer and 5 hot wings for only $2.I think I was there for every game.The pizza is some of the best I ever had and on Thursday is 2 for 1,what a deal.This place is a hidden gem a little bit off the strip but well worth the trip!

1  Thank George C