“Mac King's more than worth the price!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
The Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah's Las Vegas
Ranked #19 of 221 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Acclaimed by MAGIC Magazine as the premiere comedy magician in the world today. How did a kid from Louisville, Kentucky find himself in the enviable position of being perhaps the funniest magician in America?Hailed by many as the premiere comedy magician in the world today, Mac King was just named "Magician of the Year" by the Magic Castle in Hollywood, just broke a Guinness World Record, just appeared on his seventh TV special for NBC-TV, just rocked on the Late Show with David Letterman, and has been regarded as one of the top 5 shows over the past Ten Years.
Madison, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Mac King's more than worth the price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2007

If you want to see some really amazing magic and laugh out loud while you're doing it, see Mac King. If you don't need your magic with big cats, laser beams, and scantily dressed showgirls, see Mac King. If you prefer an afternoon show with a relaxed atmosphere, see Mac King. His show is hilarious and yet totally appropriate for families, and sometimes you can get in even cheaper when they hand out coupons in Harrah's Carnival Court right before the show. I've seen it twice now and my husband and I still quote the funny lines at each other.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
seattle
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Best comedy and magic in las vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2007

This is a great show. It is very family oriented, so the kids can enjoy it as much as the adults.

Mac King is one of the funniest people. He is not only a really fine magician, he has a talent for doing things which are ludicrous and funny for the adults as well as the children. The show moves at a rapid pace. Even the youngest kid won't be bored. The audience was laughing non-stop from the beginning to the end of the show.

This is the best bargain in Las Vegas. No one with children, or for that matter, no adult should miss this show while in Las Vegas. We recommend it without reservation.

2 Thank jfkadlec
San Diego, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“An excellent show for families”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2007

Brought my two young children to Las Vegas to play in the pool at the Golden Nugget and see some shows. We saw Lance Burton, Mystere and Mac King. All were appropriate for children. The other shows were big, elaborate productions, and the ticket prices reflected that. Mac King performed in a much smaller theater, and that plus the much more basic set made gave the show a more intimate feeling. The ticket prices for Mac King were much lower. Though the other two shows were more of an "experience," all three of us enjoyed Mac King's performance just as much, if not more, than the two pricier shows. I would have been happy if only my two kids were entertained and I was not. Fortunately, this was not the case, and I greatly enjoyed the show as well. The curtain times are in the afternoon, so they will not conflict with the better-known evening shows. All-in-all, highly recommended, especially for families.

8 Thank sjkc
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 239 helpful votes
“Enjoyable entertainment for not a lot of money....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2007

After reading the reviews for Mac King on TripAdvisor, my seventy-four year old mother and I decided to give his show a try when we were in Las Vegas in early June. Using a coupon found in my Las Vegas Advisor's Pocketbook of Values, the price came to just under $10 for each ticket, which included one free drink each.

The theater was divided into two sections: the front part had individual seats in rows, while the back had booth seating around a table. We sat close to the front in the individual seats, and had a pretty decent view (except the lady who sat in front of my mother could not sit still).

The show lasted around seventy-five minutes and it was very funny and entertaining. Mac King did all sorts of tricks involving ropes, cards, and fig newtons! Both my mother and I enjoyed the show and it was well worth the discounted ticket price we paid. We would certainly go back, even if we had to pay full price!

2 Thank macmaroon
Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Husband and I both LOVED Mac”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2007

OK, so we paid big bucks to see Love, and O, but our favorite show was Mac King. He kept us laughing the whole show, with no profanity. We will choose to see him when we visit Vegas again.

Another good family show is Popvich's Comedy Pet Theater - we saw him in Branson and again here in Vegas. Excellent for the whole family.

1 Thank MomTo10Dogs

Been to Mac King Comedy Magic Show? Share your experiences!