TripAdvisor

from $43.99
from $12.50
from $88.99
2,031 results
All reviews afternoon show all ages great afternoon talented magician free tickets drink minimum great tricks adult humor family friendly show guinea pigs slight of hand audience participation funny guy card tricks wondering how vip seating great for kids
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome fun and entertaining. Very fun for the family. Good job of entertaining the audience. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Received free tix to the show..just had to buy 2 drinks. Best 30.00 ever spent. Mac is hilarious, and very personable. Signs your pics, offers photos with you. The people that work there are wonderful as well. Especially Michael. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best and clean comic show! I would recommend to engine and everyone! Get the VIP package too and have a drink.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Mac King show was nothing short of hilarious!! He is super personable and a very talented magician. It was my first time being in Vegas and a friend of mine mentioned the show to me. I am so happy I made the decision to go. I even got on stage to help with one of his acts. It was awesome!! I’m definitely coming back!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I were looking for an afternoon show to relax from a very busy Convention
schedule. We couldn't have picked a better venue. The show was terrific.Awed by the magic and still laughing from the comedy. Highly recommended!!!!!!