“Mac King is the greatest!”

Mac King Comedy Magic Show
Book In Advance
More Info
$43.49*
and up
The Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah's Las Vegas
Ranked #14 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Acclaimed by MAGIC Magazine as the premiere comedy magician in the world today. How did a kid from Louisville, Kentucky find himself in the enviable position of being perhaps the funniest magician in America?Hailed by many as the premiere comedy magician in the world today, Mac King was just named "Magician of the Year" by the Magic Castle in Hollywood, just broke a Guinness World Record, just appeared on his seventh TV special for NBC-TV, just rocked on the Late Show with David Letterman, and has been regarded as one of the top 5 shows over the past Ten Years.
Reviewed January 2, 2009

We went to the Mac King Comedy show last spring in Harrah's, Las Vegas. It was an afternoon show. We sat in the front row, and it was fabulous. My husband got called onto the stage and was laughing so hard, he was crying. Mac is the greatest improviser, and an unbelievable magician. It was BY FAR the best show we have seen in Vegas, especially for the money. The theatre is not fancy, but totally adequate. Don't miss it, it is for all ages!

5  Thank joconna
There are newer reviews for Mac King Comedy Magic Show

Reviewed December 31, 2008

We dropped in to this show because it was cheap and in the afternoon. Didn't expect much, though we had seen Mac King on TV a while back. WOW! He is terrific! I got to be his "assistant" (he asked me what I did, I said I was a Lutheran minister, he said, "I'm going straight to hell, aren't I?" I said, "Maybe not 'straight'!") I am a pretty good magician myself, but was amazed at his tricks. But the magic was secondary to the humor. I've been to a lot of shows and seen some of the best comics out there... but this guy had me laughing constantly like nobody else. Should you go see him? Is the Pope... you know!

5  Thank PGinNC
Reviewed December 30, 2008

Mac King afternoon comedy show at Harah's is a definate must see show.
Since there aren't too many afternoon shows this is definately one that will keep your attention as well as keep you laughing and entertained from start to finish.
This show is family friendly as well as entertaining for all ages.
There isn't a bad seat in the theater.

5  Thank Brianjams2
Reviewed December 26, 2008

We didn't do our homework and paid the full $28 each for our tickets. I thought the show was worth every penny, and then was surprised to know some people got their tickets "free" (mandatory drinks minimum). The show was old-fashioned, family-friendly, and hillarious. My teenage son and I both loved it. We have been here for 7 days, and today was the first day I thought I got a good value on something.

Enjoy the show. He is very funny!

3  Thank njcronk
Reviewed December 24, 2008

I knew what to expect from this quaint little comedy show, and I got exactly what I expected. It's not high production theater, but you will enjoy yourself and laugh guaranteed. For the price, there isn't a much better deal in Vegas than this if you want good entertainment.

The tricks are great. The jokes are good, but family friendly. Mac King is very good on the fly. There was a spot where he couldn't get a trick to work because a light went out, so he ad-libbed and did a great job of saving it.

The only down side to this show was he had a little boy on stage, and told more than a few pedoesque jokes that I found distasteful. The crowd didn't laugh at them much either, and seemed uneasy when he kept mentioning them. It wasn't a big thing, and I'm sure he didn't mean any harm, but it was weird.

All in all a great show, and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a great magic show at little cost.

2  Thank TomtheTauren

Been to Mac King Comedy Magic Show? Share your experiences!