“Awesome show, great tricks!”

Mac King Comedy Magic Show
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$43.49*
and up
The Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah's Las...
Ranked #14 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Acclaimed by MAGIC Magazine as the premiere comedy magician in the world today. How did a kid from Louisville, Kentucky find himself in the enviable position of being perhaps the funniest magician in America?Hailed by many as the premiere comedy magician in the world today, Mac King was just named "Magician of the Year" by the Magic Castle in Hollywood, just broke a Guinness World Record, just appeared on his seventh TV special for NBC-TV, just rocked on the Late Show with David Letterman, and has been regarded as one of the top 5 shows over the past Ten Years.
Reviewed August 25, 2008

My wife and I saw this show on August 21st at 1pm. We got the tickets by getting a voucher from a timeshare rep on the streets. It was good for two tickets for the price of one $9.99 drink each. It was a total of $26 for both of us together. Don't pay full price! There's no need to!

I had wanted to see this show for a while and wasn't disappointed! He had some amazing slight of hand tricks! Just when you think the trick is predictable and going to turn out one way he throws a curveball at you! His humor is perfect for anyone including the family. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes magic and/or comedy. It's one of the best shows we saw in vegas!

2  Thank greenjeff41
There are newer reviews for Mac King Comedy Magic Show

Reviewed August 24, 2008

While the show was a little slow to get started (it was slow to seat people for some reason) but as long as you get the free tickets out at the Carnival Court (as long as you buy a drink), I would highly recommend this show as a fun mid-day Vegas alternative. Good mix of comedy and magic.

1  Thank Adrock1311
Reviewed August 17, 2008

We really enjoyed a great show with a good balance of humor and tricks. Good involvement with the audience and great for both kids and grown-ups.

1  Thank Coco4loco
Reviewed August 10, 2008

Just got back from a few days in Vegas with my wife and son. Had tickets to Jerry Seinfield for Friday Night, (he was great) but went to see Mac King on Thursday afternoon. Mac's show is really good. I'm not a huge fan of magic but I love comedy and Mac is as much about comedy as he is magic. He is so funny that you will not appreciate how amazing some of the tricks he pulls off are. Just a great show for all ages and more than worth the price. Go see him.

1  Thank fearcio
Reviewed August 5, 2008

My husband and I are in our 30s and I had to really drag my husband to see this show because he thought it was for kids. Well, I've never seen him laugh so hard on the entire vacation. This show is well worth the money and all the good things you read about the show are true. It's a funny show! And the drinks are pretty strong and good too!

We're still talking about how he did his tricks! It's a must see show in Vegas --you will love it!

2  Thank BoohaBinks

Been to Mac King Comedy Magic Show? Share your experiences!