“My personal favorite”

and up
The Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah's Las Vegas
Ranked #18 of 220 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Acclaimed by MAGIC Magazine as the premiere comedy magician in the world today. How did a kid from Louisville, Kentucky find himself in the enviable position of being perhaps the funniest magician in America?Hailed by many as the premiere comedy magician in the world today, Mac King was just named "Magician of the Year" by the Magic Castle in Hollywood, just broke a Guinness World Record, just appeared on his seventh TV special for NBC-TV, just rocked on the Late Show with David Letterman, and has been regarded as one of the top 5 shows over the past Ten Years.
Brampton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My personal favorite”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went for Illusionist, David Cooperfield, Mac King and the Mentalist. IMO, MacKing was the best and he did some awesome 'original' tricks that left me dumbstuck. Highly recommended!! There are those resort people selling his coupons inside Harrah's ( 2 tickets with 2 drinks and costed me 28$) and I say it was totally worth the price. My personal favorite.

Visited June 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“hillarious”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

nothing to dislike about this show, very entertaining for all ages, I liked the fact that he would call a one of the kids from the audience to "assist" in his act. GREAT show

Visited April 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Took our teenaged soon and we all enjoyed it. The combination of comedy and magic made for a great show. Mac greets the guests afterwards. Go see it!

Visited June 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very good and clean show”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

i went to see the show after reading about ot in tripadvisor- it's a funny clean show- really good for children, especially considering it is in the afternoon. mac is really cute and charming. good show overall.

Visited February 2013
San Antonio, TX
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love this guy!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A good show for the money! I loved this guy - he did some great tricks and he really cracked me up! At one point I was crying I was laughing so hard! (it could have just been me though, because other people were laughing, just not as hard as I was on that particular joke!) I thought it was a great early show and would go back again. Good clean fun and great for the whole family to attend. Not a huge Vegas production like Chris Angel or anything, but definitely entertaining and worth every penny they charge.

Visited January 2013