“Go see him!”

and up
The Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah's Las Vegas
Ranked #14 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Acclaimed by MAGIC Magazine as the premiere comedy magician in the world today. How did a kid from Louisville, Kentucky find himself in the enviable position of being perhaps the funniest magician in America?Hailed by many as the premiere comedy magician in the world today, Mac King was just named "Magician of the Year" by the Magic Castle in Hollywood, just broke a Guinness World Record, just appeared on his seventh TV special for NBC-TV, just rocked on the Late Show with David Letterman, and has been regarded as one of the top 5 shows over the past Ten Years.
surrey
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Go see him!”
Reviewed January 4, 2008

We were handed vouchers for this show on the street (free entry if we bought a $9 drink each). I'd heard he was good, so off we went. I'd have paid full price easily!! He was so funny my sides ached. His rapport with the audience was really good and his tricks were excellent too. Best value ever!

2 Thank chobhamlass

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Battle Ground, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mac King puts on a great show!”
Reviewed December 1, 2007

We were in Vegas November, 07. We decided to hit the Mac King show for a little variety one afternoon, and get a break from the casinos. I had heard him on a radio show before we left and he was very funny, so I figured his show had a pretty good chance of being good. Boy, was it ever! Extremely funny, and really some amazing tricks. The show was just over an hour long, but I would have been happy to sit there and see more. It was just good clean fun from start to end. This was really worth the price of admission!

2 Thank stefrobrts
Vancouver, BC
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 609 helpful votes
“Best Value Show in Las Vegas”
Reviewed September 21, 2007

I first saw Mac King at Harrah's about five years ago with my father and I remember that we both thought the show was great! I took my fiancé to Las Vegas last year for her first visit and wanted to take her to the show, but it was dark! So this year we went again and I made sure that he was going to be in town.

Luckily my memory of the show was correct and I enjoyed it every bit as much as the first time - and she loved it too. Mac is hilarious and his tricks may be scaled down compared to other shows but are equally or more amazing. He does mainly slight of hand but the show does include a couple illusions - You'll never forget the amazing cloak of invisibility!

I've been to Las Vegas about seven times and have lots of shows and lots of magicians (Lance Burton / Penn & Teller / Dirk Arthur / Nathan Burton / etc.) but I can honestly say that the Mac King show is the best value out of all of these and best for sheer enjoyment.

Since this is an afternoon show tickets are inexpensive and it's possible to find 2 for 1 coupons in the coupon books or can get discount tickets that are being handed out in the Harrah's Carnival Court ($9.95 per person which includes one drink).

I can't imagine anyone not enjoying this show - kids / adults - It's great for everyone!

9 Thank BCExplorer
North Carolina USA
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 330 helpful votes
“great afternoon matinee if you have the coupon”
Reviewed August 11, 2007

We had a complimentary ticket for two that I bought on ebay for $2, but you had to buy two $10 drinks. Our Friends had to pay full price, because we were never given a coupon on the strip. The show is a great afternoon matinee if you have the coupon. He is funny.

4 Thank AstridWilson
Ankeny, Iowa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Mac King Rules”
Reviewed July 25, 2007

My wife, myself, her 2 siblings, and their significant others took her parents to Las Vegas for their anniversary. There were eight of us total ranging in age from mid 50's to mid 20's, and we all loved the show. We got coupons online that made each admission only $7.99 inluding a beverage.

The show was hilarious! We loved it because he was a magician who didn't seem to take himself too seriously. The entire show was very funny, and we were all disappointed when it was over after about 80 minutes.

We will definitely be going back on our next trip to Vegas.

Been to Mac King Comedy Magic Show? Share your experiences!