“Kind of cute - food portions too small”
Review of Mamma Mia!

Mamma Mia!
Ranked #111 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Don't pay too much for this show or come particularly hungry - it's OK, but not amazing in any way, shape, or form.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

I took my teenage daughter to see this show and we both liked it very much. Obviously, the music is great, as well as the choreography and acting. I loved the movie though, I don't know if that had something to do with it.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We really enjoyed it - the best musical I have been to in years. It's better than the movie. A must see.

Reviewed December 22, 2008

Very cute Abba themed musical. If you like Abba you'll like this show (even the guys will). Go see it if you want something light and fluffy!

1  Thank GBeaulieu
Reviewed November 30, 2008

We were in Las Vegas for our daughters wedding and the "girls" wanted to see mama mia. Got our tickets from Travelzoo at 1/2 price. Great seats. We all {10 of us} had a blast. We sang the songs for the rest of our stay in Vegas. Thanks to the great leading women who really made it fun.

1  Thank peggy34bc

Been to Mamma Mia!? Share your experiences!