“Tasteful and polished show”
Review of MGM Grand's Crazy Horse Paris - CLOSED

MGM Grand's Crazy Horse Paris
Toronto, Canada
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Tasteful and polished show”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My friend and I went to see this show during our girls trip to Vegas in December 2011.
This was a very tasteful and polished show. Yes, it has nudity, but it is so artfully done. The performers are excellent and very talented.
The theater has a fairly intimate feel to it and no seat is that far from the stage.

Would recommend this show if you are interested in seeing something classy and tasteful.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sweetest_Clover

Los Angeles, California
221 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 179 helpful votes
“Very tasteful adult revue”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

There are so many shows in Vegas so it's not always easy to pick one, but if you are in town this is a great show. The entire revue is done very tastefully and the choreography is well done. This is a good show for couples as it has an intimate setting.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Caroline L
Nouakchott, Mauritania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic! - if you like it!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I saw this show in 2011 (I had to click January 2012 as the date because there was no option for clicking in 2011). I've been really surprised at the mix of reviews (as with the Paris show) - some people loved it and some people hated it. I was lucky enough to see it in the company of two people very experienced in showbusiness - one was a long-established performer who used to run her own night-club and the other an ex-Moulin Rouge dancer - so they should know what they are talking about. We all three LOVED it. The choreography, the style, the crispness, the originality, the inventiveness, the glamour - all excellent. But clearly this type of show does not appeal to everyone. I think we got a bargain compared to the Paris show, as it was about 1/3 of the price, and good seats were readily available for the same night. The small space was intimate so you really felt the show was "just for you". I've been an absolute fan of the Crazy Horse ever since. I hope it continues in Las Vegas.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Jim002
Occidental, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I'm gay, but I'm not THAT gay!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I'm a gay man, and these women held me transfixed. Great show. Worth the cost. the costumes were beautiful, the choreography was exciting, and the music really set the mood.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Arandas A
Riverside, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Closed”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The show is closed. I've read that they are looking for another location. I hope they find one because I loved the show and was disappointed to find they are now gone.

Visited November 2012