“Pleasantly suprised”

Penn and Teller at the Rio Suite Hotel and Casino
Ranked #50 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A live show of two magicians Penn and Teller, together they combine hilarious comedy and outrageous magic. The show is held in the Penn & Teller theater at the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino.
Valparaiso, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pleasantly suprised”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I saw them this weekend at their traveling show in chicago. We are both 30 years old and have never seen anything like it. It was fascinating and entertaining. It was apparent how much Penn and Teller love what they do and they have so much charisma. We were suprised at how funny it was as well! Not your typical magic show at all! We will def see them again if we have the chance! Great show!!!

Visited March 2014

• Finnish first
Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always my favorite”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I go see Penn & Teller every time I'm in Las Vegas. The show never disappoint me. Some of the magic is dated, but 75% is new. Beautiful theater and Rio is one of the best casinos in Vegas, at least it has the hottest cocktail waitresses :) And do not forget to take a picture with Penn or Teller after the show. I have. Lots of fun and your evening will be something to remember. Also, buy the tickets at discount at very reasonable price - I paid $45 a ticket.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“not very good”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Very boring and not good magic either. I was extremely disappointed. I actuallly fell asleep a couple of times but when I was awake I could easily tell how each trick was done. Their humor attempted to save a lackluster show but was only able to get a forced chuckle out of me once or twice.

4 Thank Robbie B
Daytona Beach, Florida, Usa
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect as I've heard mixed reviews on this show. Got comp tickets, so I said what the heck. I was pleasantly surprised. These guys are very entertaining, funny, and talented. The illusions were top notch...especially the bullet trick at the end. Plus they take the time to greet their fans after the show...true class acts.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Still have it...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It was like seeing an old friend. Good to see and still talented as ever but the show was a little short in my opinion. Thrilled to have seen them.

Visited February 2014

Been to Penn & Teller? Share your experiences!