“not very good”

and up
Penn and Teller at the Rio Suite Hotel and Casino
Ranked #49 of 224 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: A live show of two magicians Penn and Teller, together they combine hilarious comedy and outrageous magic. The show is held in the Penn & Teller theater at the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“not very good”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Very boring and not good magic either. I was extremely disappointed. I actuallly fell asleep a couple of times but when I was awake I could easily tell how each trick was done. Their humor attempted to save a lackluster show but was only able to get a forced chuckle out of me once or twice.

4 Thank Robbie B

• Finnish first
Daytona Beach, Florida, Usa
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect as I've heard mixed reviews on this show. Got comp tickets, so I said what the heck. I was pleasantly surprised. These guys are very entertaining, funny, and talented. The illusions were top notch...especially the bullet trick at the end. Plus they take the time to greet their fans after the show...true class acts.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Still have it...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It was like seeing an old friend. Good to see and still talented as ever but the show was a little short in my opinion. Thrilled to have seen them.

Leeds, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great talents!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great banter and tricks from these pair, amazed us throughout! Deffinately a must see! We got a bus to the Rio hotel, we had dinner in the buffet before the show. It was so entertaining. Prices were reasonable, we got the from one of the discount shops along the strip.

Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“A bit spendy, but a good time.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am too much of a cheapskate for the prices of LV shows. At $1/min/person, this show feels a bit spendy. But it was very well done, quite a spectacle, and something worth seeing once for any fan of P&T, or high-quality magic. In a very classy move, both P&T make themselves available to the audience on their way out of the theater, and patiently and humorously pose for photos and sign autographs. Here's a tip for the cheapskates: don't pay for a souvenir glass: people leave them in their seats after the show, and you can have as many as you want for free. This was a once-in-a-lifetime fling for me, and I had a very good time.

Visited February 2014

Been to Penn & Teller? Share your experiences!