“Awesome show! Don't miss the music before the show starts!”
Review of Penn & Teller

Penn and Teller at the Rio Suite Hotel and Casino
Ranked #49 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A live show of two magicians Penn and Teller, together they combine hilarious comedy and outrageous magic. The show is held in the Penn & Teller theater at the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I don't know how I did it, but I got seats right up front.

I had a dinner engagement, so I missed the live music before the show.

I really enjoyed the show and even though they tell you how the illusion is done, I still could not see how it was possible.

When Teller was performing his ball illusion, I think I caught the faint glint of the multi-filiment, but still, how does he do that!!!

I can see where some folks might take issue with the dialogue if they have never seen Penn and Teller, but I found it entertaining and refreshing. If you are not sure if you will like the show, check out some of the videos of Penn and Teller online before you plunk down your money.

In summary, how did they do that?!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Such an amazing show! I went in thinking it was going to be more jokes than magic and I was wrong. The magic was mind blowing! The show felt like a Vegas classic. The stage is simple but the act is compex and makes you think. This is my 7th time in Vegas and I can't believe it took me this long to make it to this show. Don't miss it! Ill be back for sure!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went on Christmas Eve 2012, it was a great show, love the magic, - they show a lot of their tricks, how they are performed, but still kept enough secret to keep you amused. Would recommend this show without any reservation. The had two things on stage before the performance and invited the audience to come up and 'inspect' before the show started, - won't give anything away, but you won't be disappointed by what transpires, Enjoy the show

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have never seen any show as horrible as this one was. If I had not paid so much money, I would have walked out of the show right away. Extremely poor stage decor, totally rubbish audio quality, poorest show, made me so so angry, each time I see Penn & Taylor show advertised, I feel like calling my lawyer to sue them for wrecking my evening and beyond. Never advise my worst enemy to watch this RUBBISH SHOW.
Want my cash back + compensation for the TRAUMA. Still recovering. Saw KA and got better.
WORST IN THE WORLD

2  Thank Lisasimpson81
Reviewed January 1, 2013

These guys delivered a great act that me, my wife and son really enjoyed. And they are two classy gentlemen, sticking around after their show to sign autographs and shake hands.

And for those of you expecting "magic," keep in mind they are 'illusionists" and there's a wonderful difference. Be prepared to be amused and delighted.

Been to Penn & Teller? Share your experiences!