“The best show I have seen in Vegas.”
Review of Penn & Teller

Penn and Teller at the Rio Suite Hotel and Casino
Ranked #51 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A live show of two magicians Penn and Teller, together they combine hilarious comedy and outrageous magic. The show is held in the Penn & Teller theater at the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino.
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Last time we were in Vegas we saw another magic act that rhymes with Kryss Angel, and it sucked. So when we decided to come back I suggested P&T. At $50 per mezzanine seat this has to be one of the best bargains in Vegas. You get comedy, magic, patriotism, and a little bit of politics for the price of admission. I will definitely put this on my list of must see shows for our next trip. This show is kid safe, also.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am so glad we went to see this show. Fantastic explanations about the act by Penn throughout the show, and the magic was, well magic. There is a lot of audience participation, but nothing embarrassing. Take a careful look at the musicians at pre show entertainment, you may recognize one of them...... Hang around after the show in the foyer and both Penn and Teller will sign your merchandise, or show ticket and pose for photographs.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was one of our highlights from our USA trip. We have seen all the shows of Penn & Teller on TV and this was an excellent addition. We had seen some scenes before, but nothing beats the real thing. We got to meet them afterwards and took photos and autographs! Simply awesome :-)

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Saw these guys on November 21st at Rio in Las Vegas. Can't fault the show it was great. The guys are funny and never fail to fascinate me with their ideas. We bought our tickets through the cheap box offices on the strip, around $65 each. I wouldn't pay for better seats to be honest, the view is fine from every spot. We were on the balcony and saw everything. I think it may be better sitting down the bottom though as you feel more involved; Teller often walks around picking people out of the audience.

We met Penn and Teller after the show in the lobby, they stick around for a while taking photos with you which is great. You are also invited on stage at the start to examine a box.. make sure you do this!

Brilliant show and we actually enjoyed it more than Cirque du Soleil Mystere that we saw a few days earlier. I'd also seen a few of their tricks performed before on Penn and Teller Fool Us (the British TV show) So bare that in mind if you've watched the TV show before.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Penn probably would take pleasure from telling your 2 year old there is no Santa Claus. Found most of the "tricks" boring as they were mainly to show how other magicians did their tricks and remind you that all magicians are shysters. And then there was the soapbox political commentary. All in all, not my style, and not fun or even interesting.

Teller's acts were great- I would give him 4 stars. Entertaining and cool illusions.

I just wonder, if Penn hates magic so much, why does he have a show?

Been to Penn & Teller? Share your experiences!