“Great drunken, singing fun”

Bar at Times Square
Ranked #17 of 352 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I'm actually a pretty shy guy but once you get me in a dueling pianos bar I have a blast singing and drinking. You can pay to sit on one side while the other side gets in free but has to stand. As the night goes on that side gets more and more filled up until you sometimes have many people in front of you. Bottom line, if you expect to be there for a long time the $15 is worth sitting down and having your own space. We actually called ahead to get a spot since we didn't know how many would be getting a reservation. As it turns out we got there before they even started and got a nice table. Many more people came in and got a table as the night went on so you don't need to get one reserved ahead of time. But it would help to come early if you want a good table near the front. I also suggest you drink beer or shots because the mixed drinks are very weak. The only bad part is that there is no bathroom inside the place so you have to walk in and out into the casino every time you need to use the bathroom.

2  Thank doke
in 5 reviews
"casino"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Went to the pub at time square late one afternoon to kick back and relax during some down time. One of the piano players was there and was accepting requests written on scraps of paper which we took advantage of. Accompanied with a tip, usually $5 or $10, he will play just about anything you want to hear. The guy was amazing and very talented. He was also hysterically funny. Two hours flew by. They have just about any type of wine or cocktail you could want and a fairly limited but Tasty Mamute. There's a good wine and cocktail selection and the prices are very reasonable. The next time I go back I want to hear the dueling pianos which I understand are quite good. Will definitely be going back on her next trip it's a great change of pace.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We love this place!! We try to find other places to go when we come to vegas but always end up back at this bar!!
Such a great atmosphere & good fun!! Definately go!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We came here twice in the afternoon just to listen to some music and play some video poker while drinking a couple beers. Our first time it took a little over 10 minutes before one of the 3 bartenders wandered over to take our order. Kind of felt like we were irritating him by being their. Our second trip their pretty much the samething, In the short time we spent at this bar I would guess we saw half a dozen couples come and leave because they didn't get helped. In an industry that lives on tips I could not figure out how customers would be a bother to you.

1  Thank culbyramfan