“Vegas at its finest”

Bar at Times Square
Ranked #17 of 352 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Went to the pub at time square late one afternoon to kick back and relax during some down time. One of the piano players was there and was accepting requests written on scraps of paper which we took advantage of. Accompanied with a tip, usually $5 or $10, he will play just about anything you want to hear. The guy was amazing and very talented. He was also hysterically funny. Two hours flew by. They have just about any type of wine or cocktail you could want and a fairly limited but Tasty Mamute. There's a good wine and cocktail selection and the prices are very reasonable. The next time I go back I want to hear the dueling pianos which I understand are quite good. Will definitely be going back on her next trip it's a great change of pace.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"casino"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We love this place!! We try to find other places to go when we come to vegas but always end up back at this bar!!
Such a great atmosphere & good fun!! Definately go!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We came here twice in the afternoon just to listen to some music and play some video poker while drinking a couple beers. Our first time it took a little over 10 minutes before one of the 3 bartenders wandered over to take our order. Kind of felt like we were irritating him by being their. Our second trip their pretty much the samething, In the short time we spent at this bar I would guess we saw half a dozen couples come and leave because they didn't get helped. In an industry that lives on tips I could not figure out how customers would be a bother to you.

1  Thank culbyramfan
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I loved this place and we came here for 3 out of our 5 nights in Vegas. We had the most fun the first night as we managed to get a front row table. The musicians were all great and highly entertaining, just throw your requests at them with some dollars attached and they seem to be able to play just about anything! Well worth a visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I don't really have much nice to say about this place honestly. The piano players were just ok and I've seen many better. The venue itself is small and not set up well at all. Half of the place is for standing but the bar cuts into a lot of the space. The other side is tables but there is a building support right in the middle of the section that is probably 4 feet wide; they put tables behind it with a tv screen on it to watch the show? Cost for a table is high at $15 a person and their reservation system is strange. We had a reservation and were told we had to be there by 8:15 or your table would be given away, but for the first hour and a half most of the seating section was empty as the line outside continued to grow...? The constant push for tips went beyond annoying as other reviewers have mentioned as they tried to play a country vs. country game and three people from Australia were beating the entire room apparently... The drinks were fine but pricey. We tried to enjoy ourselves but even with a $150 MyVegas credit I found myself wishing i had redeemed for something else. I would not return.

2  Thank FABKMH