“Great fun!”

Bar at Times Square
Ranked #20 of 338 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I loved this place and we came here for 3 out of our 5 nights in Vegas. We had the most fun the first night as we managed to get a front row table. The musicians were all great and highly entertaining, just throw your requests at them with some dollars attached and they seem to be able to play just about anything! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I don't really have much nice to say about this place honestly. The piano players were just ok and I've seen many better. The venue itself is small and not set up well at all. Half of the place is for standing but the bar cuts into a lot of the space. The other side is tables but there is a building support right in the middle of the section that is probably 4 feet wide; they put tables behind it with a tv screen on it to watch the show? Cost for a table is high at $15 a person and their reservation system is strange. We had a reservation and were told we had to be there by 8:15 or your table would be given away, but for the first hour and a half most of the seating section was empty as the line outside continued to grow...? The constant push for tips went beyond annoying as other reviewers have mentioned as they tried to play a country vs. country game and three people from Australia were beating the entire room apparently... The drinks were fine but pricey. We tried to enjoy ourselves but even with a $150 MyVegas credit I found myself wishing i had redeemed for something else. I would not return.

2  Thank FABKMH
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I went on a Monday night, and on that night, you have the option to pay a $15 cover and sit at a table, or no cover at the standing room only bar. I chose the latter, and I'm glad they give us a choice. All the piano players are amazing! I love live music, especially piano music. I'll definitely go again.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. If you want a dance and a sing-a-long this is where to do when in Vegas. The piano players/singers are very talents with great chemistry between each other and the customers. If your lucky one of them might breakout their guitar. Had so much fun in this place and can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Service was great, drinks were tasty. Not impressed with the recent elimination/or modification of happy hour. No more half off specials = far less crowds. Loud but enjoyable sax player. Glad we didn't waste money on cover charges by sitting at the video poker perimeter.