“Funny!!”
Review of Improv Comedy Club

Improv Comedy Club
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A night out in Vegas can be quite costly, however a night at the Improv was budget friendly and very entertaining. Small venue made for a great experience overall. Drinks are VERY expensive, but other than that the tickets were about 35.00 each with taxes for an 1.5 hours of comedy. If you like a good comedy show check this venue out at Harrah's Hotel and Casino.

2  Thank Saucy_MC
There are newer reviews for Improv Comedy Club

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We enjoyed the comedy show at the Harrahs hotel. The headliner Bob Collins was hilarious. The price was right to get in the but the beer and margarita was a bit pricey.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Bobby Collins was the headliner and was very funny... Enjoyed the show very much. the other 2 act were just okay and with some work make to the headliner status, just not today.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I went to the improve in Dec and they had comedians acting out scenes much like Drew Carey's show on TV - which was really great. This time they had three different comedians doing stand up. It wasn't really what I expected.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I like stand-up and found a good deal on a ticket at the Tix4Tonight booth, so I decided to take in the show at the Improv. I don't remember the name of the opening comedian, but he was okay. The second comedian, Avi Lieberman, was quite funny. I truly enjoyed his part of the show. The headliner, Max Alexander, was just not funny. He's an older man, and vacillated between Henny Youngman style ("Take my wife, please") and attempting to shock people. Frankly, I don't mind bad language and "blue" humor, but an older man just dropping f-bombs in an attempt to seem hip, is just sad. He told one, and only one, joke at which I laughed. I wish Avi had been the headliner, it would have ended the night on an up note, instead of a sour one.