“Not worth it”
Review of Improv Comedy Club

Improv Comedy Club
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was quite disappointed with the show as the line-up was mediocre and the show barely was an hour long. Even though we had purchased discounted tickets at one of the Tix4Tonight booths, we still felt a bit ripped off for what we got. I would skip this one unless the headliner is someone you really want to see.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We received 2 tickets as a comp and was glad that we didn't pay more. We attended on a Sunday night, after hearing the promo on the radio that this was a great lineup.
I should have known the lineup wasn't stellar when I looked around the room and it was way less than 1/2 full at showtime.
The "MC" was clever at times but laughed at his jokes more than we did.
The "First" act was good but stumbled a bit, he'll get better with time and has some great material to work with.
The "Headliner" started off very slow, said he was f-ed up and we're gonna have to help him through the show. I really thought he was telling the truth because he sure seemed like he couldn't put 2 thoughts together. After about 15 minutes he smoothed out, but really didn't have very funny material...mostly comments about how people need to "wake up" and stop being so shallow...got boring after awhile.
As most know, these acts rotate weekly and I'm sure there are many weeks that bomb like this week...so I'll give 'em another chance down the road (as long as I don't have to pay more than I did this time).
TIP: Drink before you come in, they charge $7-8 for drinks (even Coors Light).

1  Thank CaAz-JT
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Kind of disappointing ... Tickets were advertised at $37.00+, but had a BOGO deal so we went.
Not worth the hour we were there...comedians were a step above my drinking buddies, but for a Las Vegas show...REALLY?.....the only good thing about this hour spent here for $37.00 was I would have probably lost more than that playing the one armed bandits!!

1  Thank Grady A
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We went with 3 other couples.
Luckily we did not pay full price. We arrived early and we were shocked that there was no queue.
In the theatre, only half of it was occupied.
The show had three sections, the three of them were terrible, we did not even smile although we were ready to laugh on anything. Not recommended at all.

2  Thank ametwalli
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Comedy is a very individual experience so who you see will affect your opinion. The Improv is a good room that attracts top comedy talent. it is also situated in the ceter of the strip. Do not pay full price. Go to a discount ticket outlet and get your voucher for half price, about $20. Get to the theatre about an hour prior for the actual ticket. You will be seated off to the side but it iis rarely full so move around once the doors close. The show last about 90 minutes. I always try a comedy show when in Vegas and like this spot. Try it.

1  Thank phototripper