“Love Bobby Collins”
Review of Improv Comedy Club - CLOSED

Improv Comedy Club
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We saw Bobby Collins at the Improv in Las Vegas on July 5. He is fabulous. I truly did not stop laughing from the moment he started until the moment the show ended. We had seen him a number of years ago and he has just gotten better. i would highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I always like to hit the Improv when I go to Vegas. They always have a great lineup and usually have me gut laughing before the show's over.

This trip was no exception and I really enjoyed the lineup they had for us.
Headliner was Wendy Liebman and she killed! This lady is hilarious!
Also saw Don Barnhart & Traci Skene - they were also very funny and worth the tickets even without the headliner.

On another note: Every-time I go to one of these shows I see kids.
Please don't take your kids to stand up comedy shows in Vegas, Vegas is for grownups anyway and I like adult humor so maybe if you do the early show you're gonna be okay but still it's just a variety of comedians so there's no guarantee it's all going to be clean. Take the kids to Disneyland.. Vegas is an Adult Disneyland.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

3 comedians 1 1/2 hrs. alot of laughs we thought there was going to be more I remember going there a few yrs. back and it seemed longer oh well

Reviewed April 11, 2013

had a good time here, we were seated right in front of the stage, the comice were awesome, my only complint is that its a short show, only an hour, and for 40 bucks i could see longer shows.

1  Thank powerpuffgirll