“funnest club” 5 of 5 bubbles

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“funnest club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

you must vist this night club before leaving vegas located in my 2 nd faviote hotel you will have great memorys it isnt huge huge screens falling water watch videos places to sit get ur pic taken dance your heart out in this amwsome clug with all the newest music then head out to casino for a little check out the tanks in manalay bay hotel

Visited June 2012

Miami Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“This was the BEST place to eat, but they closed it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

The best food with great wait staff but it is now closed
We are so Sad !

Visited January 2011
california
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“great memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2011

First of all I went around 11pm I believe. Not to eat. To go clubbing. This was my first club experience and one of my favorites to this day. Not a huge place, but definately somewhere cool to check out. Loved the falling water walls that seperate areas and the huge screens to watch videos while enjoying the music. Also there are actually places to sit with. out ordering bottle service. me and my gf even got our pic taken and posted on a vegas clubbing website which added to our memorable experience there

1 Thank rayandgabby
Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Good food and lots of it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

I ate at this restauraunt in April of 2008 with several others. We ordered a five or seven course meal in which the waiters kept coming to our table and let us sample a variety of meats. We were able to select what we liked, and basically have as much of it as we liked. All of the food was excellent and we really enjoyed it. The atmosphere is nice as well.

I'd definitely recommend this place to others traveling to Las Vegas. I'd suggest you go hungry if you go with the option we did, because they gave us a TON of food.

Riverside, California
“All you can eat meat, not so.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2010

Ate there July 27, 2010, what lured us in there was the “All you can eat Meat.” We were seated immediately, and the procession of food started, and the food was great. They brought seven different courses of meat. The waitress “Amy” told us, if there was anything we wanted seconds of let her know and it would be right out. Towards the end of the seven courses, staff began setting up for a large group of 17 or so, I asked Amy for seconds of Lamb and Tri-tip, twenty minutes later neither one showed up. Ten minutes after that, I had to ask for the bill, I have a life you know… Then the cook showed up with chorizo… No thanks, just the bill. $104. Sorry Mandalay Bay, I won’t be staying at your resort again.