“Nice Cafe”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I ate here twice during out trip to Mandalay Bay resort. The cafe is situated off the casino floor and it was very convenient for both of my breakfast meals. The breakfasts were good, and prepared according to my dietary needs. I have to say that the service was a little slow although there were tons of employees standing around talking to each other. The first time I went in, I was by myself as my husband was attending a conference. That time, I sat at the table waiting for my waitress to take my order for quite awhile but once she got there, she was nice and very attentive. The second time my husband and I stopped for breakfast on the day we were leaving Las Vegas. Again, it took awhile to be attended to but we ended up having a good breakfast.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Very poor especially for the money what else do I need to say? McDonalds has better food at 1/3 the price

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Open for breakfast and Lunch.There is usually a long line to get in.However once yo get in it is a nice restaurant.Food is excellent , wait staff are senior folks and very courteous.I will go there again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

When we stay at this hotel we always have breakfast at Raffles, we are always seated quickly service is fast and friendly and the food is always good.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Long wait to get in, but good service once seated. Some food was good, most average. I had a Bloody Caesar, which was a good drink until I found the large hair on the inside of the glass. Ten minutes later, my friend found a large hair in her butter. The hairs kind of ruined the rest of the meal for us...

MBay_Guest_Relations, Guest Relations Manager at Raffles Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Hello ArizonaN8,

Thanks for posting your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered and the level of service you received from some of our staff during your visit at Raffles Café. Please be assured, the incident that occurred was an isolated incident and most certainly not the way we aim to operate our restaurant. With your assistance, our Director of Restaurants at Mandalay Bay would like to discuss your experience with you further. We value our guests’ feedback and we pledge to address this matter internally. Thanks for reaching out to us.

Kind regards,