“Great Breakfasts”

Raffles Cafe
Ranked #1,032 of 4,792 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Pleasanton, California
“Great Breakfasts”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very comfortable setting within this restaurant. We've only had breakfast here, but I think they're open 24 hours. Good breakfast menu selection, and excellent food. Service was great.

• Korean first
Midland, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't bother”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Limited menu, poor service, cold food. This place was at one time a great place to eat. Like pretty much everything I encountered this trip to Mandalay Bay it has gone downhill.

Moreno Valley, California
“Breakfast only if you Have time to wait”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hostess opens doors at 7:13am when it states opens at 7am and fails to greet and simply asks how many. Waitress fails to greet also and asks what to drink. Asked for a plain white paper for my 2 small children, she says sorry I don't! Waited 20 min for French toast and sausage. Food was ok customer service is awful.

Oklahoma
“Nice restaurant and good food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Service was a little slow, but food was very good! Ordered a salad & fruit with berries and enjoyed it very much. Also went back the next day for breakfast and had an omelet, it was delicious. Also got the fruit cup again and bacon. Was very pleased with the taste of the food. We had a very nice waitress.....Jeanne.

• Visited July 2013
Anaheim, California
“Bad on top of more bad”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The menu seems to have changed for the worse over the past year. There is a very limited selection and the service was exceptionally slow. If Raffle's as a neighborhood location the doors could not possibly stay open. The service was below average, our server disappeared for ages and when I asked another server for more coffee for my cream she was gone a few minutes and when she came back she gave a curt, "it's just easier to do it myself", left the cream and went off to some other area. I think we saw our own server once, if you do not include taking the original order and giving us the bill. I usually tip generously, I did exactly the opposite here and still felt like I was too generous. Probably our last visit here.

• Visited July 2013