“Worst place of the year”

Osaka Japanese Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Osaka Japanese Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,539 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Cross street: Between Buffalo & Tenaya
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

The only reason it received one star is because that was the minimum. It deserved 0. This is the second time we have been in this restaurant. The first time we wanted teppanyaki and they said no we didn't have a reservation. I thought this is a restaurant that we are paying for? Well we tried it again and there was no one in the place. Who ever owns/ runs the place must be delusional. Even if the dinners were free we wouldn't return. Take my advise and don't waste your time or money. Shame on you whoever owns this place. Take a good look at your business and try to understand that's it's important to make the customer feel welcome and enjoy the meal. At one point our waitress was screaming a conversation across the bar to someone at the opposite side of the place. Does anyone even care. To top it off the menu is a joke, Xerox copies of "stuff"on a clip board.

1  Thank mst12

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had a great experience with Osaka's and our server and host Jesus. We enjoyed just selecting from the vast menu and trying a number of different items. Jesus helped us out with the selections and was very attentive to our needs without being intrusive. The food was fresh and tasty (although I don't know what it is supposed to taste like).

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The restaurant was not in populated location. The service was good and food was plentiful and delicious.
I definite give them thumbs up.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I went here for the first time with my adult son. This being our first time here, the server was a tremendous help in choosing what we were to have. We decided on their "Box" meal. Literally served in a wooden box. My son had salmon, I had chicken. The meals came with all sides but we also ordered more sushi on the side and calamari for an appetizer. The food was some of the best Japanese food that I have had and I have been to Japan so this is not a casual statement. For dessert my son had green tea ice cream and I had deep fried bananas. The bananas were to die for. They were served with chocolate and caramel sauce with whipped cream on top. Absolutely decadent.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have not been to a Japanese Habachi style restaurant in quite awhile. Overall it was fair. I probably enjoyed the experience more than the food. I felt the food was overpriced for what we received. The service was actually very good but the food was so so at best. I will probably look elsewhere to spend my hard earned dollar in the future.