“Gondola wedding!!”

705 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3,850 helpful votes
“Gondola wedding!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My beautiful new wife & myself would just like to thank the wedding team at The Venetian for making our special day perfect. Shanna took care of the planning in person & by email, Brandy met us on the day & was a truly lovely person & 'Pastor Jack' who conducted the ceremony is a legend.
The Gondola Wedding was perfect for us & we could not be happier.

Visited October 2012
11 Thank Leedsaway67

Pittsburgh
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Beautiful Perfect Wedding!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

The planning of my wedding at the Venetian was as easy as could be. My wedding coordinator, Shanna, was extremely responsive and always cognizant of my needs. My ceremony at the Bridge of Love was gorgeous and the pictures prove it. We opted to add an extra hour of photography to our package so that we would have more time to take pictures around the property. The pictures turned out great and we were able to leave with pictures the next day. All in all, my wedding planning was extremely stress free and all of my guests loved the ceremony.

2 Thank haras690
macie017
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Chapel, Easy Plannng Experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Planning a wedding at the Venetian was easy! I got quick replies from the wedding planner, and there are lots of options for a more formal vegas wedding. It is on the pricier side, but you get what you pay for. The officiant was absolutely wonderful- I love watching our wedding video because the ceremony was beautiful. My only complaint is the price of the photos- you have to use their photo company, and if you want all of your images, it will cost you. We had less than 100 shots, and it cost us almost 1k. Most of them were okay, but the photography wasn't AWESOME, but you still pay it because it's your wedding! I'm glad I have the prints, but they are pricey. The grounds are absolutely lovely and I would choose them again if I had to do it all over! I hope to do a vow renewal there someday.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank macie017
Corpus Christi, Texas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“A Fun, Fancy & Family-Friendly Vow Renewal”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

As part of our family's summer vacation (a few days in Zion National Park, followed by a few days eating our way around Vegas), I decided to surprise my wife of 22 years with a vow renewal ceremony so that our kids (now 18, 13, 10 & 10) could take part in the event and, yes, simply because I love my wife and I knew she would enjoy it. However, I am big on surprises, so I looked around and settled upon hatching my plan with the folks at Venetian Weddings. I am VERY glad I did. The result was that my family had a great day to remember and I was able to keep it a secret right up to the moment that my wife walked into the courtyard where the ceremony was occurring. Not an easy task, but I had a lot of help. Here are some thoughts about the place I chose and the people who were appointed to help me with this ceremony:

WEDDING COORDINATION: At the outset, I want to say that our wedding coordinator (Caroline Yenly) was as delightful, dedicated, charming and helpful as could be. [The other folks who helped with the original reservation were also great.] Seldom do I come across a person these days who truly and passionately loves her job, but Caroline is absolutely one of those happy people who I can honestly see sitting by the phone waiting for her next opportunity to help some couple who wants to get married or renew their vows. Again, my overall experience with the staff at Venetian Weddings leads me to conclude that all the folks there are terrific, but I am thankful that we "drew" Caroline.

The supporting cast that was hired by the Venetian was excellent as well. We requested a civil ceremony, I provided no direction on vows, and I simply hoped we had a judge who could provide a nice ceremony and fill in the gaps for me. However, when we showed up, there was a minister -- and he was GREAT! Since we had an outdoor ceremony, the one characteristic we needed to work around was the heat, so our officiant provided a ceremony that was complete, powerful, emotional and, yet, about 10 minutes long. It was perfect. All the while, the excellent photographer was working to give us some great shots of the ceremony with the kids at our sides. Afterwards, we took advantage of the opportunity to shoot some family portraits and individual shots of the kids, since we hadn't done that in awhile. Matthew was on it and happy to help.

VENUE/PRICE: I spent about a week reviewing TripAdvisor and other resources. I quickly learned that EVERYONE in Vegas is available to perform a vow renewal, so you really can have whatever you can envision. After looking at brochures and photos of all the casino (and off-Strip) chapels, I quickly realized that, for me, they all looked kind of small (which, of course, they really have to be) and "Vegas" (with the fake looking flowers, and the white bench seating, and the tiny little carpeted altar, etc.). Most folks with love that, and you certainly have the advantage of staying indoors by taking that route, but I really wanted a spot that was a bit more dramatic and provided better photo opportunities. At least a third of the Strip casinos provide such an option, but I discovered that their pricing was all significantly higher than that of The Venetian and the venues (apart from the Bellagio fountains) were, frankly, not as nice. So, rather than spending the $1,100.00 to $1,850.000 to have a chapel ceremony elsewhere, I paid The Venetian $800.00 and they gave us a beautiful little garden (in the shade) for our ceremony. The location provided a traditional "walk up" for the bride (though we were more "ambling" toward the kids and officiant since my wife was still dealing with the shock of things), tons of flowering plants, a lovely statue and just enough privacy to allow us to enjoy the moment to ourselves (though there was a pool nearby). We set the ceremony for as late in the day as possible, but 4:30 was as late as a vow renewal could be scheduled. [I do not know if this is a staffing issue (folks need to go home at 5?) or the fact that we bought a modest package, so it didn't include the option to have the ceremony later in the afternoon.] In any event, it was great. In addition to the great venue and the services of our excellent coordination staff, our package included: 1 dozen rose bouquet in one of 4 colors + matching boutonniere; 1/2 hour of photography time + 6 prints (basically, a $100 photo credit); a dozen gourmet cupcakes (replacing the usual 6" wedding cake they provide, as we booked less than 2 weeks out); and a champagne/wine flute set to commemorate our event.

In short, whether you choose to use their chapel or their other options, the folks at Venetian Weddings are fantastic and I am lucky to have stumbled upon them. I really feel like my family received a sufficiently grand and elegant event, but it was priced so that it made sense relative to what it really was (i.e., a short, nice vow renewal). I could not have asked for more.

Visited August 2012
8 Thank Robert B
London, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“looks lovely”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

depending where you get married there it looked lovely, watched a wedding on the bridge in st marks square and it looked perfect

Visited June 2012