“What europeans love about Vegas”

Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
Ranked #58 of 258 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Zandvoort
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What europeans love about Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I came all the way from Europe to get away from a traditional (=boring) wedding setup.
We succeeded entirely. It was awesome!

It's becoming quite the rage in europe and now I understand why.
Sure it's a little rushed and scripted but hey! that adds to the cheesiness I was looking for.

It was more thanI expected and exceeded expectations.

Thanks guys, job well done!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Paul_Vos

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Me and my husband were married on 11.9.13. Marrying him was the most important, happiest day of my life. However, we were saddened to find out how rude and rushed we were. I understand we only spent a couple thousand compared to 30k that others spend but how rude can people be to you on your happy day. Owner, reverend and staff for the most part were nice. A few of the staff were terrible, driver was ridiculous. Literally gave them my list of instructions ( as asked), I did not get to walk down the isle to my song though they had my music, told to get out of the room with out having someone give us warning prior so we could pack up. Was threatened to be left by the driver. Told are video would be archived for ten days, have not seen it yet, no photos up though all others are from the same day. Half of my decorations were left in their boxes. I was sent a photo of how the room was to be set up ( with china- linen napkins- goblets for tea and water) I got paper plates, cocktail paper napkins, plastic cups on a buffet table.... Only three people could sign my guest book- since it was shoved in the back where no one could see it... No room to dance to some star wars music that was playing since they didn't want to play the music I chose. So sad. We did have fun but, I felt like I should have paid people to have to sit through that. Ceremony was ok, but I wish we could have met with our song playing in the back-round. Oh and that 50$ gas card... lol!!! They refrained to tell us they were all out.. They just didn't say a word so they wouldn't have to reimburse us ( per our contract ).. I am not saying its staff are not nice, good people, I am saying they are either understaffed or under trained- they say they are coordinators, they are not. If you read what they write in the contract it basically tells you to be happy with what you get since you are not paying 30k like "normal bride and grooms"... I don't know how the claim the title "best of.." So sad :(

Visited November 2013
3 Thank kristin m
Gulfport, Mississippi
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beautiful wedding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

We attended an outside wedding at Viva Las Vegas. This chapel does weddings. That is their profession. They are professional about it. Beautiful service.

Visited November 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Best day of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Thank you! This was the happiest day of my life! The staff really joined in our excitement and helped to make this day the special day we had dreamed of. It could not have run more smoothly and the photographer did an awesome job. This was a very inexpensive wedding but certainly was not "cheap and nasty"....it was beautiful and so memorable. It was my second marriage but was by far the most memorable. Can't wait to return to Las Vegas to celebrate our one year anniversary. Thank you!

Visited July 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We renewed our vows after 45 years outside in the gazebo with Elvis. It was such a fun and memorable experience. All the staff were so friendly and easy to communicate with and went out of their way to make it a great experience. It was especially nice to have the ceremony shown live on the web for those back at home. There was only one drawback and that was the photography - I had read some poor reviews on the price of photography and chose to go ahead anyway. Because it was a renewal and not a first wedding ceremony I figured that I would be fine with the 8 free pictures that were offered in our package. When we received the order form for our free 8 pictures it stated that we could only choose pictures numbered dsc_0001 to dsc 0030. Well, in all of the pictures that were taken (78) NONE OF THEM were numbered between 0001 and 0030. When I sent an email inquiring into this, I didn't even receive a reply. I am afraid that it put a bad taste on the whole experience. If you don't care about the pictures, then everything else was wonderful, but if pictures are important to you, you may want to think again.

Visited October 2013