“Beautiful wedding”

Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
Ranked #58 of 274 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We attended an outside wedding at Viva Las Vegas. This chapel does weddings. That is their profession. They are professional about it. Beautiful service.

There are newer reviews for Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Thank you! This was the happiest day of my life! The staff really joined in our excitement and helped to make this day the special day we had dreamed of. It could not have run more smoothly and the photographer did an awesome job. This was a very inexpensive wedding but certainly was not "cheap and nasty"....it was beautiful and so memorable. It was my second marriage but was by far the most memorable. Can't wait to return to Las Vegas to celebrate our one year anniversary. Thank you!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We renewed our vows after 45 years outside in the gazebo with Elvis. It was such a fun and memorable experience. All the staff were so friendly and easy to communicate with and went out of their way to make it a great experience. It was especially nice to have the ceremony shown live on the web for those back at home. There was only one drawback and that was the photography - I had read some poor reviews on the price of photography and chose to go ahead anyway. Because it was a renewal and not a first wedding ceremony I figured that I would be fine with the 8 free pictures that were offered in our package. When we received the order form for our free 8 pictures it stated that we could only choose pictures numbered dsc_0001 to dsc 0030. Well, in all of the pictures that were taken (78) NONE OF THEM were numbered between 0001 and 0030. When I sent an email inquiring into this, I didn't even receive a reply. I am afraid that it put a bad taste on the whole experience. If you don't care about the pictures, then everything else was wonderful, but if pictures are important to you, you may want to think again.

1  Thank Sherry G
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Everything was what we wanted.the 50's diner was perfect for us. Where else but Las Vegas can you get married in a diner by Elvis dressed like Grease characters!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We just tied the knot on Halloween 10/31/13 at Viva Las Vegas Wedding chapel. Zombie Elvis was awesome and the photographer was great. The only issue was that we paid for live streaming and a 90 day archive and they have not delivered. My other waited till 12:30 am Florida time to watch only to see bits and pieces as the video kept cutting out. It's November 4th and it's still unavailable to stream. The pictures are super pricey also. You get 8 included in your package (our wedding was about $600 as the zombie Elvis was $150) but you can only choose from the first 36 pictures taken and of course the best pictures are after the first 36. The minister fee was $60 and of course you have to tip the performer, photographer and limo driver. Overall we had a great time.