“Perfect!”

Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
Ranked #58 of 274 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had a Elvis wedding in August and had an absolute blast!! Our guests ranged from 19 to 85 and everyone thought the whole thing was fabulous. Right from the easy on-line booking to the complete fulfilment of all our requests, this was a wonderful experience. The most surprising thing (I don't know why I was surprised!) was that our "Elvis" could really sing! He belted out four songs in superb style, had all the guests up dancing and looked pretty good in the photos too!! If you want this type of wedding (and let's face it, who doesn't in Vegas) this was a perfect experience, I cannot think of one bad thing to say. Viva Las Vegas baby!!!

There are newer reviews for Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel

Reviewed August 12, 2013

What a great wedding ceremony! I didn't dream that it would be so much fun. An Elvis in a gold lame suit jacket, a bride and groom thar are driven down the aisle in a pink 1959 Cadillac Coupe de Ville convertible. And music from and fit for a king. It was worthva trip almost half way around the world.

1  Thank emarx
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were married in Vegas at a different chapel. The Elvis who sang at our wedding was no longer doing ceremonies, so we chose a new venue. I really liked our wedding coordinator. She was good at making you feel special, even though this was a vow renewal, not a first time wedding ceremony. Helpful hints--visit the chapel the day before to verify everything. Given that they stay on a strict time schedule, there is no time to really fix anything--their mistakes or yours. There is more than one Elvis impersonator at this venue, so verify ahead of time which one you are getting. If I had it to do over, I would have spent the extra money for the hula dancers and the pink Cadillac entrance.

1  Thank MinnesotaProfe
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We planned a wedding in Vegas two weeks prior to getting there. Viva Las Vegas was so helpful and really made our ceremony everything we wanted and more. I am so grateful we decided to go the way of having the Gene Simmons impersonator marry us and spent the extra money for pics in the 50's diner....and our pics turned out fabulous! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

1  Thank Meg T
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Our big day was made great fun by the Viva Las Vegas team. From the lovely lady driving us in the limo, to the staff at reception, right through to 'the king' himself, they were all so happy & friendly.

Having travelled from Australia & therefore having to book sight unseen we were nervous what we would get, but we couldn't have been happier with the pretty little chapel.

I would happily recommend this company to anyone wanting Elvis to do the honours on their big day. And if time matters to you (as it did for us), it all went right to schedule. Happy all round.

1  Thank Aussiedelights